Chapter 03

A Letter For My Best Friend

 

Bib~bib~bib~ bib~

I heard the bib sound. It interrupted my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes slowly. The light shine brightly on my face it hit at my eyelid. “Yeollie…?” Someone is calling me but who was it?

 

 

    “Yeollie..? Doctor, he’s wake up!” Wait, I think I knew this voice. It was…my mum. Finally, my eyes were opened but not too big. “M-mum…? Wh-what you do-doing here? It’s was school time.” I said while I’m trying to get up. “Yeol, get some rest. You’re not very well.” My mum asks me to get some rest but I do have some rest just now.

 

 

    “M-mum, what happened?” I ask hesitantly. “Not-nothing.” Her face was shown her sadness.

 

 

“Just tell me, mum. It’s fine.” I smile at my angel who was raised me up since I was a baby. She kept silent and some tears begin to rolling down at her cheeks. “It’s was about the cancer, right?” My mum looked at me with her teary eyes. “Mum, don’t cry. I am fine.” I said to my mum and she begins to hug me this time. I hugged her back.

 

 

    “Doctor said that you only have 3 days to live.” I my mum back side. “I don’t want you to go.” She said between her sobbing.

 

 

    I broke the hug. “Mum, its okay. Finally, I could meet granny in 3 more days. I will go to granny place. I’ve enjoyed my life in this world. I have you, dad, Yoora noona, my friends and my best friend, Baek that love me. I do enjoy my whole life in this world. I just need some rest. I just need a long peaceful sleep with granny. Just that, mum.”

 

 

    My mum was crying like there was no tomorrow. “But you’re still young. You’re just 16 years old. Why do you need a long sleep before me? Stay with me, Yeol. Please, stay with us, Chanyeol.” She was begging me. I gave her a warm hug. “I’m sorry mum but I can’t. I’m so tired. Please, let me sleep.”

 

 

    “If that what you want, I’ll…give my permission for you to go.” “Thank you, mum. I’ll never forget about you.” I leaned a sweet kisses ever on my angel’s left cheek. I wiped her tears away with my thumb. “Mum, can you smile?” I flashed my smile to her. She then, smiles with me. ‘Thank you, mum.’ I said deep in my heart.

 

 

    Suddenly, I remembered something. “Mum, can you bring me a piece of paper and pen, please?” I said politely to my mum. My mum searching the paper and pen in my school beg. After found it, she gave it to me. “What are you going to write, my son?” I smiles at her. “A letter for my best friend.”

 

 

 

5 DAYS PASSED AWAY…

 

 

    “Baekhyun, where was Chanyeol?” Caroline asks me. “Chanyeol? I haven’t met him for the past 5 days. Why?” I ask Caroline back. ‘It’s was really rare for Yeol not coming to school for 5 days. Is he sick?’

 

 

    “Nothing. Just asking you if you know where was him. Last time I saw him, at the stairs to the roof and he was fainted.”

 

 

“He was fainted.”

 

 

“HE WAS FAINTED.”

 

 

    “Yeol? Fainted?” I was curious what Caroline had said just now. “Yeah. You don’t know about it? Ah, I forgot that you were busy with your girlfriend, Hana.” Yes, that true. Hana and I were couple now.

 

 

    “But, why he fainted?” I ask Caroline. “I don’t know. Well, Baekhyun I need to go now. Bye.” She wave at me and walked away. ‘Yeol? Fainted? Why? I need to go to his house after school end.’

 

 

    I felt someone wrapped her arm around mine. “Hi! Baekkie!” She smiled at me. “Hana, do you know anything about Chanyeol?” I ask my girlfriend if she heard any news about my best friend, Yeol. But then, she shook her head. “Why, Baekkie?” “Chanyeol, fainted last 5 days at the stairs going to the roof. “So…?” She curved with an ‘o’. “So I want to go to his house after this school.” I said it to Hana.

 

 

    “How about our date today? Are you going to cancel it?” She pouted and crossing her arms against her chest. “Look, I’m so sorry because I need to cancel our date today. I really need to see Chanyeol.” I begged in her but Hana still pouted. “Hump!” “Hana, don’t be like this. I just want to see Chan-” Hana suddenly cut me off. “You don’t love me, Baekkie!”

 

 

    “HANA! LISTEN HERE! I WANT TO MEET MY BEST FRIEND AFTER SCHOOL END!” I said while I grabbed her shoulder and that’s made her growled in pain. “Baekhyun! Let me go! You just love your best friend not me!” “Not you huh? Listen, Hana. I LEAVE MY BEST BUDDY JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! I SCOLD HIM JUST FOR YOU! And you said that I don’t love you? Stop it, Hana. You just love my money not me.” I was really mad at Hana and…myself. Yeah, myself.

 

 

 

QUOTE OF THE DAY;

"Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can't break them apart." - Unknown

 

 


 

HEY GUYS!!!

New chapter updated! Yeyyy~ LMAO the next chapter maybe the last/second last chapter for this story. Is it Yeol will be alright? Will their friendship be like before? Well, you guys need to wait for the other chapter ^^~ See yaa~

Lot of love;

Y