Chapter 04

A Letter For My Best Friend

    I ran quickly to Yeol house and when I’ve reach there I felt something bad going to happen. I knock the door for a few times. “Kreek~” The door was opened by Chanyeol’s mum. “Hi, aunty.” I greet her with my warm smile. “Hello, Baekhyun. Please come and take a seat.” Yeol’s mum asks me in and I did. “Would you like some chocolate ice?” She was asking me. I shook my head. “Thanks, aunty but I don’t want.” “So what do you want? Coffee? Tea?”

 

    “No no no, aunty. I just came here to meet Yeol. Is he in his room?” I ask Chanyeol’s mum. She flashed an awkward smile to me. “Yeollie is not here.” I saw her face change a bit. Looks sad (?) “Ah~ I know. He was at the tuition class, right?” I guess again. She shook her head. “No, my son. He was not exist anymore in this world now.”

 

 

    I felt like my blood had flown away. “W-what?” I’m not sure with my ear just now. “Chanyeol…not exist anymore in this world.” She repeated her sentence again. “Hu-huh…? Not exist anymore?” “I have something for you Baekhyun and it’s was from Yeol.” She gave me a letter that has my name on top of it. “Read it and you will know it.” She said and walks away. I took the letter and quickly went back to my house.

 

 

     Once I reach at my house, I ran and going inside my room as fast as I could. I threw my beg away and begun to open the letter.

 

 

 

 

 

Dear my best friend,

 

    If my mum gave this letter to you, that’s mean I’m already gone from this world. Leaving my mum, dad, my noona, my friends and you, Baek. Well, it was so hard to tell you this. I had brain cancer since 3 years ago. I don’t dare to tell you about this. So, I just kept my mouth silent. My buddy already had a girlfriend huh? You really love Hana right? I can saw it the first time you guys met. But Hana, she doesn’t felt the same felling with you. She just loves your money. I’m sorry for not telling you this too. Baek, it is so pain when you scold me the last time we met. I’m just with Caroline all the time. Seems like you doesn’t know that I’m exist. Caroline told me about you and Hana. Sound like I’m a stalker? LIKE I CARE! Hahahaha! I ask Caroline to stalk Hana because she was kind of *can I say it?* strange ._. Careful with Hana, Baek. I don’t want you to get hurt because of that girl.

 

Baek, this is my list request for you!!!

 

  1. Don’t ever ever trying to be late for school!
  2. Don’t forget to bring your wallet!
  3. Try to finish your homework by your own but if you can’t, you can ask Caroline to teach you.
  4. Take care for our basketball team. You must win all the game!!!
  5. Don’t smack anyone else!
  6. Can you take care about my parents? Mainly, my mum. I don’t want my angel cried again when remembering me. I want you to wiped her tears, make her smile and importantly, make her happy.
  7. And my last request, don’t forget to visit my grave and put some beautiful flower on top of it okay?

 

 

Can you? Baek, I want to say thank you because you want to be my best friend for this 12 years. All our moments will always vivid in my heart. I will never forget about you, Byun Baekhyun…

 

 

p/s: Don’t cry, Baek. Remembered what you’ve said to me past 12 years? ‘A man shouldn’t cry. A real man must be tough and not easily to cry.’ I knew you such a boy who can’t cry easily. I knew you’re a tough boy! But if you can’t hold your tears, just let it go. Sometimes, we must cry and sometimes we mustn’t. I am very sorry for not telling you about my condition. TAKE A GOOD CARE MY BUDDY~ last kisses and last hugs from your BFF… XOXO

           

 Sincerely,

Park Chanyeol

 

     Tears now rolling down towards my cheeks. How could I leave him like that just because of Hana? I’m so mean to him, my best friend. Yeol, I’m very sorry. It’s was my fault.

 

 

3MONTHS LETER…

 

    ‘Yeol, I do take a good care for your parents. I do make your mum laugh and smiles. I’m sorry for not being a good friend for you. And I’ve break with Hana. What you’ve written on your letter was true. She only love my money not me.’

 

    Baekhyun was stood in front Chanyeol’s grave. A soft ‘Thank you’ was mumbled, and without no doubt it belonged to no one else’s but Chanyeol. A melancholy smile formed on Baekhyun face. He knew that Chanyeol received his message. Baekhyun put a bunch of  beautiful flowers on Chanyeol’s grave. ‘Rest in peace my best friend, Park Chanyeol.’

 

QUOTE OF THE DAY;

"I would cry for one reason, losing you, my best friend." - Unknown

 


 

ANNYEONGHASEYO MY LOVE~

THE END OF THE STORY. Thank you so much for reading my lame fanfic *bow* I need your comment for this story please~~~ Thank you so much~

Lot of love;

Y