Chapter 01

A Letter For My Best Friend

    Best friend? Anybody know why everyone has their own best friend? Well, I bet you all knew the answer. For those who don’t know the answer, let the handsome yet cute boy like me tell you what best friend for hehe. Best friend is someone that always being at our side no matter whatever happens to us. Someone that we could shares either our happiness or our sadness. So that’s the reason why everybody has their own best friend.

 

 

    Meet me, Park Chanyeol but everyone called me as Chanyeol since I was born (?) Well, I do not know when everyone started called me as- “PARK CHANYEOL!!! HOW DARE YOU DIDN’T WAIT FOR ME THIS MORNING! I’LL SMACK YOU NOW!!!” oh no… here he’s come. “Uuh? Ah” He starts to smack me like always. “Sorry, Baekhyun! You the one who doesn’t wake up early this morning so, I thought you’re going to skip school today.” I said between his smacks. I lightly slap Baek’s arm. “Huh? Err…whatever. Come on Yeol, we’re going late for class later.” He said while scratching his back of head. “Chuh!” I smirk.

 

 

 

    Want to know who was the boy that smacks me just now? He…he was my best friend. His name was Byun Baekhyun but everyone called him as Baekhyun. How I can be his best friend? Emm…well, the story was sooooo long but I will make it short. When we were 5 years old, I was crying behind the big tree. It was because…ah~ it’s my dad don’t want to brought me a new Spiderman’s costume *ah~ so embarrassing*. While I was crying, someone tapped on my shoulder and that’s made me turned to facing him.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

    I saw a boy that maybe same age with me was knelt in front of me. “Why are you crying? Is there someone bullied you?” The boy asks me. I just shook my head and begun to cry again. “Know what, a man shouldn’t cry like this. A real man must be tough and not easily to cry.”

 

 

    I finally faced him again and giving him a wired look. “But…I’m just 5 years old boy.” I said and wiped my tears away. “Aren’t you will become a man when you grow up? Or-”I cut him off. “Or what?” I repeated his word. “Or you want to become a girl when you grow up?” W-what?! How could- “So, if you don’t want to become a girl, stop crying.” He said.

 

 

    I just kept silent. “What’s your name?” He was asking me again. “Chanyeol…Park Chanyeol.” I said while I kept my head down. “Hi,Yeol! I’m Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Baekhyun!” He said happily. “Just call me Chanyeol.” He extends his hand for shack hand with me. I looked at his hand for a few seconds. “Why? You don’t know how to shack hand?” He was teasing me again. I reach his hand and shack it like everyone do. “Well, see you around!”He wave at me and ran away with his ball.

 

 

-End flashback-

 

 

    That’s how Baek and I be friend. We finally reach at our class. Baekhyun sat in front of me in the class while I was sat behind him because I was the tallest boy in our class. Out of sudden, Baek kicked my table from in front. “Yeol, this break time buy me some food.” I quickly facing him and gave a curious look. “Uuh?! Why?! Don’t you have your own money?” He then giggles. “Ahha~ I forgot to bring my wallet today. So?” He eyes was giving me a puppy look. “Ah! Fine!”

 

 

    “Kyaaa! Thanks Yeol!” He turn back to his place as my teacher is walking in. “Keep quiet, class. I want to introduce all of you to our new student.” Everybody was looking at each other and whisper.

 

 

“New student?”

 

 

“I don’t know that our class going to have a new student.”

 

 

"I bet the new student is a gir!"

 

 

"And she must be the prettiest girl~"

 

 

"? You guys are crazy!"

 

 

 “Class, please silent. Dear, you may come in.”

 

 

As the new student was come in and my whole class was like… “Wooo!!! A pretty girl is in our class!” One of my classmates was rise up happily. “Dear, please introduce yourself.” My teacher said.

 

 

    “Hello, my name is Hana. I just got transfer from China because my father’s job. Nice to meet all of you.” She flashed her smile which going to melt everyone hearts including mine. “Hana, you can sit beside…Chanyeol.” “Uuh….? M-me?” I point at myself. Is that true that she will sit beside me? She walks straight to my place. “Hi, I’m Hana and you?” She asks me. “Hi, Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol but you can call me Yeol.” I smile to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QUOTES OF THE DAY;

"A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world." - Leo Buscaglia

 

 

 


 

HELLO MY DEAREST READERS~

First chapter ^^ normal right? Well, you guys need to read the other chapter too. I will update tomorrow ;') Keep waiting~

Lot of love,