Seven

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? I just gave you the taste of your own medicine"

"Yeah right! Now look what happened! My parents think we are together!"

"Seohyun thinks we are together and that news would be spreading to everyone I know. So your situation is better than mine."

"Better? You don't know my father. He could be a million times worse than everyone you know."

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was bickering against each other like they usually do as they head towards to nowhere. Their destination was being led by the stone on the ground they alternately kick, going to where the stone would fly off. Ryeowook was thankful he could drag him and this troublesome guy away from his parents. After Kim Heechul's sudden outburt about them having the lost of ity session, he managed to pull away Kyuhyun and escape them for a while, thinking the way out of this new mess. And Kyuhyun looks like he doesn't care.

"Why the hell did you do that for! It's not like I didn't try to fix what I caused!" Ryeowook once again threw tantrums to the other.

"Oh look at that majestic tree! Let's sit on its shed and meditate while listening to the singing of the birds!" Kyuhyun pissed him off more and more as he copied once again Ryeowook's 'eco-loving' drama back at the main square they first met up.

"You head Pyun!" It was now his turn to hit Kyuhyun's arm.

"Now feel my pain of dealing with you." Kyuhyun smirked. "but don't worry your rusty brain. Trust me. It's not like your dad will go and arrange marriage of you and me because of what I said."

"Hell no!" Ryeowook said straight up. "Like I said before, my parents are not that stupid. They are just shocked!" He was wishfully thinking that he was right.

The stone hit a wall, making them both look at what's in front of them. It was the wall from the motel that was in front of them.

"Oh how long have we been walking?" Kyuhyun scratched his head. "Let's go back. My car is still infront of your hou--"

"Hey!" The two looked at the source of the voice. "You are going to the motel since you already had each other last night? Are you itching to do it or what?"

It was Eunhyuk coming out from the said motel with his boyfriend Donghae.

"What the hell?! Are you kidding me?! And where did you hear that?!" Ryeowook spoke quickly, almost disgusted from what he had heard.

"From your mom." His best friend replied. "Don't worry, I feel your needs."

"Shut up! We are not together!"

"Why are you like this, Wookiepie?" Kyuhyun join in the teasing, wrapping their hands to join together.

"ty Cho Pyunpyun! Stop being so gay!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter