Two

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! Seohyun won't even answer my calls and text messages! She doesn't open up when I went to her house! Whatever that bastard's name is, I'm going to make sure he will regret living! Seohyun is my life! I courted her for so many months and finally got her for two years and that relationship will end just because of him? I won't let that happen.

"Breathe, Kyuhyun. Breathe..." My friend, Donghae, keeps on patting my back to lessen the anger I feel. "Who was that guy who ruined everything?"

"If I know who he is I'm already in jail for beating up the out of him!!" I shouted. I'm so pissed off! So mad! Who wouldn't?!

"Alright! Alright! Hang out with me for a while and let Seohyun cool her head. After that, maybe three days or a week, you can talk things out." He advised. "What does that guy looked like anyway?"

I feel ever so mad just remembering his face.

"He's short." I said. "A little shorter than you. Red hair. High cheek bones. Quite petite."

"Then we'll start searching for him right away! If you can explain to him what he had done, make him talk with Seohyun and fix things out. It's better than beating him up, you know." Donghae paused for a while and think. "But Seoul is huge to find him."

"I will reach him no matter what! I have to get Seohyun back!"

 

The very next day, Donghae took me to the dance studio he always hangs out with his other friends. I know some of them but I'm not familiar with others.

"Hi! I'm HyukJae! But I prefer Eunhyuk!" Donghae introduced me to his boyfriend I don't know yet. I'm surprised that Donghae didn't say a thing about having a lover. He said that they've been boyfriends for a long while now since they started going high school.

"Why do you look so pissed off? You look like you're about to kill somebody? Hae, is he always like that?" Eunhyuk said to me and asked Donghae. Am I looking like that? I guess I can't stop thinking about that midget who ruined my relationship.

"Oh! That's why we are here! We need your help!" Donghae clasped his hands together.

 

 

***

 

 

"Ahh... I'm exhausted!" Donghae whined. "We are going around places already! Kyuhyunah, let's call it a day and continue searching for that guy tomorrow!"

"No! It's only sunset! Still a lot of time."

"Seriously, who was that small, red headed, petite man who slapped you? We spend the whole day looking for him!" Eunhyuk said and scratched his head. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter