Six

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bottles of beer and Soju were lying mess on the table of the two man. Surprisingly, they are not yet drunk. Maybe they are a bit tipsy but they are still aware of what they are doing.

"Wow. I must say you have high alchohol tolerance despite of your face." Kyuhyun stated as he drank another glass.

"What? What does it have to do with my face?" 

"You look like you don't drink."

"I don't know if that's a compliment or what." Ryeowook also took another drink.

They spent drinking talking about nonsense conversations. Shared faint laughter for some time but the drinking session was mostly filled with silence.

They took a sip. A glass. A bottle. Bottles. Bottles of other beers and soju until the lying bottles around them just grew and grew.

"Hey! Wait! Don't drink anymore! You will still drive me home!" Ryeowook suddenly covered Kyuhyun's glass with his hand.

"Oh my god, right!" They both stared at each other with big eyes. "It will bad driving drunk!"

"Very bad!" Ryeowook replied with a nodding head and exagerating voice.

They were both silent until they burst into laughter. Kyuhyun made car sounds while Ryeowook pretended that their car crashed.

Yes. They were already drunk.

The bar was almost closing so the two of them packed up clumsily, continuously laughing towards nonsense. They walked towards the exit as the earth was collapsing under their feet but still laughing crazily with their voices echoing in the quiet bar.

"Oh my gooooood! It's raining!" Ryeowook cried hysterically. "We're gonna die!!!" He screamed when he heard a thunder.

"No! Oh my god! A picture! The sky took a picture!!" Kyuhyun pointed at the sky when a lighting brightened up the night.

"Aaahhh! Why didn't you tell us, sky?! I wasn't prepaaaarreeed..." The smaller man sulked and cried again.

"Noooo!" Kyuhyun covered his head and ran to his car, followed by Ryeowook. Driving into chaos with multiple times of evading deadly crashes, Kyuhyun found a spot to park the car as the rain turn into a storm. They had clearly no idea on what time it is nor if they received calls on their phones. Still laughing and blabblering nonsense, the drunk men made their way to spend the night at the hotel, falling directly to sleep ones they both reached the bed.

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

"Oh.. ah my head..." I sat and massaged my head. What? Where am I?

I looked around and saw I'm in an unfamiliar room, witnessing Kyuhyun sleeping beside me. I felt cold like I slept with my whole body drenched because of a rain.

"What happened?" I managed to ask myself while I tried to get over from the headache. Oh yeah... Pyun and I went to drink. So I am having a hang over. No wonder.

The moments of last night went to my head and we were really soaking wet by the rain last night. I am thankful with a raging relief that I didn't wake up beside him . If that happens...

I don't even know.

I searched for my phone and luckily found it in my bag, also thankful that despite of having too much alchohol, I still have my stuff with me. My eyes widened to see missed calls and messages from Eunhyuk hyung and my dad. I hurriedly dialed Eunhyuk hyung's number and called.

"Ryeowook! About time to call! Where were you? Your parents were searching for you through me! Where did you go?"

"." I imagined my dad giving me a good yelling.

"Seriously, where are you?"

"I had a few drinks with Kyuhyun. Since the rain last night was so heavy, we stopped by on a hotel... ugh.. Darn, my head hurts!"

"Really? Good thing your okay. I will tell to your parents that you're fine. But for now get yourself from that hang over before going home before your dad adds up his drama about this."

"Alright. Thank you so much, hyung!" I cut the line and flopped back to bed with my horrible headache. How bottles did we have? It's amazing we managed to go and drive here alive! Just imagine how drunk we were...

"Ah...!" I heard Kyuhyun groaned. "My head..."

I moved my head, still lazily lying on the hotel bed, to look at his face. He was holding his temples as he slowly sat up on the bed.

"Hey Pyun! Can you drive me home?" I asked.

"What? First thing I hear in the morning with this headache is me driving you home? Do you even think that you should let this hangover go down a bit? Seriously..."

"Did I say drive me home now? I'm just asking." Early in the day and the teasing just started up.

After that small conversation, we remained silent, feeling the headache go away as we stayed down on the bed.

"So..." I suddenly mumbled in a soft voice, not expecting myself to speak in the volume that Cho Pyunpyun would hear.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter