Five

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook glanced on the passing cars with an annoyed expression as he unwillingly unbuckle his seat belt. Eight times. They've been going through this for eight times in a row but every single time, it would be either Seohyun will shut the door on his face or make absurd conclusions.

"For the last time, I'm going to say this. It's not going to work, Pyun!" Ryeowook explained and furrowed his eye brows towards the man on the driver's seat. "I don't know what you see on that girl but you have to give this up! Alright? I mean," He finished unbuckling the seatbelt. "Why does she keep on coming up on those stupid conclusions? No offence." Ryeowook stated his last statement while he covered his arms with his hands, reflexively covering them up if Kyuhyun hits him.

"No offence? Seriously, shorty?" Kyuhyun raised his voice. But the other wasn't surprised. "You don't know anything so shut it and go ahead and try again! It's your ing fault in the first place!"

"What?! Did I ever curse on you? I maybe pull pranks and this worse one but don't you dare curse on me, er! And even if I don't know anything, she is still as stupid as hell to believe my prank!" Ryeowook stormed out from the car and harshly slammed the door closed. "Let's just get this over with, Seohyun." He walked-ran to the front door just to knock on the door quite loudly. He repeated it three times. Four. Five. But no one came to open the door.

"What's this?" Ryeowook stratched his head with mixture of annoyance and confusion towards Kyuhyun and his ex. He tried going to look inside the windows, and saw Seohyun on the backyard. He searched for a way around and successfully did. Seohyun didn't seem to notice that Ryeowook was there as she kept on pacing back and forth while talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't think so, Fany... I don't want to believe him and all of his words. I don't want to hurt anybody." Seohyun spoke while biting her nails, continuing the movements of her feet. It was only a matter of seconds for Ryeowook to realize he needed to eavesdrop on the conversation. He hid and leaned his back on the wall to avoid being seen.

"You know what happened to me before..." The look on the face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter