The Ending

Annyeong~
1 month later, where krystal still has another month left.
They were shopping in a mall for couple tees.
Minhyuk was picking a few pairs while Krystal was feeling unusually weak.
When minhyuk tapped on her shoulder to ask whether the shirt he picked looks okay and when she faces him, he notices blood running out from her nose
"Yah, Krystal! Are you okay?"
"Yeah... Why?"
"Ani, but you're bleeding..."*points to her nose*
Krystal wipes above her lips and really saw blood. She rushes to the nearest toilet while minhyuk quickly puts back the clothes and ran after her.
When she comes out, minhyuk asked if she's okay and what exactly happens.
Krystal then finally confessed about her illness, and assuming he would leave her, she turned to leave but was instead pulled back by minhyuk into a kiss.
It wasn't passionate, but just a gentle touch on the lips filled with warmth.
Tears were rolling down Krystal's cheeks as she got an unexpected answer from minhyuk, her love.
 
After knowing Krystal's illness, Minhyuk has been spending more precious time with her. Eating together after school, watching movies, going on fun fairs, playing in the water at the beach- everything a couple would do, except for the fact that they have a limited time.
Her days were counting, Krystal would waste no time to spend with Minhyuk whenever she was free.
It was a Saturday, and they had already planned to have a picnic at the beach that lay near the isolated area of the countryside.
After meeting at the beach at around 1pm, the couple were already setting up the picnic mat and cutleries. Minhyuk was the one who brought most of the food since well, he's the guy yo, and they started feeding each other, just like how lovey-dovey couples act in restaurants.
 
When they were having the desserts then, Minhyuk started being cheeky and smeared some cream of the cake on Krystal's nose when she isn't looking.
"Yah!" With that, Krystal smeared more cream on Minhyuk's cheek and gets ready to flee~
 
Of course, Minhyuk runs faster than Krystal and caught her at the shore, spinning her around as he back hugs her.
Krystal was screaming in shock along with excitement, feeling the cool breeze brush against her skin as she was spun around once..twice..thrice...(A/N:I can't count it anymore@-@) until they came to a halt and Krystal took this chance to stumble out of his arms.
Well, she was feeling a little dizzy but soon stabilizes herself when Minhyuk back hug her once again, still giggling at her unstable stance just now.
 
Time flies, as the sun begins to set. Both of them are now sitting on a bench, enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of their view. Krystal's head was on Minhyuk's shoulders while Minhyuk's on hers. Krystal inhales deeply, smelling the scent of the beach that somehow calms her. "The sunset's beautiful." Krystal commented after a while of comforting silence for them to admire the scene.
"Yeah it sure is," he replied.
 
"Oppa..." Krystal called.
"Ne?"
"What would you do when I'm gone?"
"..."
"I can feel that I'm gonna leave soon..."
"Ani, you're staying with me. I'll protect you."
Krystal smiled.
"I'm glad.. To have met and know you oppa..."
"Nado.."
"And I'm contented to know well enough that you love me with all your heart."
"..."
"But fate doesn't allow us, does it?"
"It will.. Krystal, there's always a miracle, and it will happen on us."
Krystal closes her eyes and snuggles into the nape of Minhyuk's neck as she inhales another deep breath of his scent before exhaling out, smiling.
"I like how you're always with me, by my side" Krystal admitted.
"Me too, so don't leave me alone arraseo?"
"..."
"...?" Minhyuk was confused when Krystal didn't reply him.
"Oppa..." He heard her voice that suddenly turned soft.
"Sarang...hae..." Krystal smiled once more before drifting into an unconscious state.
"Yah... Don't scare me..." Minhyuk said as he shook krystal slightly.
 
She didn't move.
 
"Yah... Ireona..." By this time, Minhyuk is already panicking and back carrying her to the main road, trying to hail a taxi.
 
In the hospital, Minhyuk was pacing anxiously along the corridor outside the emergency room Krystal was in.
 
He was afraid.
 
Afraid that Krystal might leave him. Afraid that she will leave him.
 
He knew she was going to leave him eventually, but he wasn't prepared. He wasn't prepared to live on without her...
 
Just then the lights of the emergency room switched off and a doctor came out to deliver Minhyuk the news.
 
"How is she?" Was the first words that can out from Minhyuk's mouth.
 
"You are...?"
"Boyfriend" he immediately replied, impatient to know the news.
 
"Oh, well, sorry to say but, when she was rushed to the hospital her pulse have already stopped. We had tried our best in reviving her but failed to do so. I'm so sorry..."
 
Minhyuk broke into tears, unable to believe the harsh truth that was placed right in front of him.
 
"You can go in and see her though, before we move her somewhere else."
With that, the doctor left Minhyuk alone with Krystal while the other doctors and nurses walk out of the room.
 
Minhyuk opened the room door, which reveals a body being covered by a white blanket. The room was cold, which totally did not help in preventing Minhyuk from breaking down once he was beside Krystal. 
He knelt beside the body, hands slowly moving up to peel open the blanket.
There laid Krystal, lifeless and unmoving.
He didn't know what to do, or say. It felt like as if his world have just crashed on him. Yes, Krystal was his world. His only world. And now his world have left him, alone.
He took Krystal's icy cold hand into his own, bringing it to his front while putting his lips to it, tears falling down from his eyes endlessly.
 
"Jagiya..." He sobbed.
"Nado sarangahae..."

So hi again~ :3 As promised, I posted the final chapter up! For those who hates me for 'killing' Krystal, please don't ;_;. This story was meant to be tragedy so o'wells. But at least they were together :3. Hur hur, anyway thanks to those who stayed and finished reading this story, hope you like it and feel free to ask anything you are in doubt of! :)