Hello!

Annyeong~
Fyi: I at titles yeah? >.<

"Annyeong haseyo! Cheoneun Jung Soo Jung ibnida! You can call me Krystal too! Do take care of me!" Krystal weakly smiled as she introduced herself to the class and bowed.

-

Krystal had just moved into the countryside from the city with her mother while her father and older sister continue to stay in Seoul.

Why would she, you ask? Well, it was all because of typical parents thinking enrolling their students in a prestigious school in Seoul will only benefit their children. Krystal was one of those kids, yet her mind couldn't afford to take up such stress...

-

"Okay SooJung, you may sit at the empty seat beside Hyunseung (A/N: Sorry to all of his fans!*bows* I just happen to think about his name for this character :/ I don't hate him yea!)

Krystal sits beside Hyunseung, who was infamous for the school's playboy.

He tries to flirt with Krystal as soon as she sat down and started asking questions like her family and her house etc. Irritated and annoyed, Krystal tried her best to ignore his existence and wishes for the peace she yearns in the school. This pestering happens for 3 days straight and Hyunseung is getting fed up towards Krystal's ignorance of his presence. Determined to continue his chain of playing with every transferee, he thought that he had to do something...

 

Meanwhile, Minhyuk who sits behind them sees all that happens between those two and worries for Krystal as he senses something unusual about Hyunseung that day-Like he's planning on some tricks.

During lunch break when Krystal was as usual going down to the cafeteria to have her lunch, Hyunseung suddenly pulls her up to the rooftop.

"What are you-" Krystal was cut off by Hyunseung who suddenly pushed her against a wall roughly. "You wanna play hard to get huh?" He smirked. "I'll play with you then."

"You don't and... let me...go!" Krystal said through gritted teeth as she tries to struggle out of Hyunseung's grip. "Aww... Already impatient about what will happen? You want me that much don't you?" 

Minhyuk gets really uneasy and wants to go up to the rooftop to get some fresh air, so he excuses himself from his clique. However, when he reaches the top, he saw what was happening:

Krystal was trying hard to break free from Hyunseung's grip as she uses all her might to kick him and stuffs. However Hyunseung acts like he was totally unaffected, attempts to kiss Krystal and even started to move his hand downwards to Krystal's legs...(A/N: Does this need to be rated..? I don't know, I was suggested to add this part so..*poker face*)

 

But before his lips could even touch her skin, he was pulled away by a strong force and an impact was inflicted on his right cheek. Hyunseung grunted when he fell into the ground. Holding his bruised cheek, he opened his eyes to see clear of his assaulter.

 

Minhyuk.

 

Hyunseung's anger went up, seeing that a lower status dude, whom he reckons as, dares to hit him on the face. He stood back up but before he could retaliate, another punch was sent onto his left cheek. Now he looks like a bloated pig face(A/N: O'wells, I don't know what else can be used to describe him~:P).

 

'This dude is sure stronger than I thought' Hyunseung thought.

 

"What do you think you're doing?! Aren't you leaving?!" Minhyuk yelled, feeling frustrated since Hyunseung was just lying on the ground, not attempting to get up but cover his (severely) bruised face.

 

Hyunseung barely got up as the pain he is feeling have no subsided. But before he left defeated, he groaned, " I won't let this off." before disappearing down the stairs.

 

Seeing the figure vanish, Minhyuk immediately recalls about Krystal and rushes to her side.

 

"Yah, new kid. You okay?" Minhyuk asked, worried visible in his tone.

 

Krystal was standing against the wall, shaken up by the incident. When Minhyuk came up to her, she looked at him, fear evident in her eyes. But before she could reply, her vision of him was blurred into darkness and she collapsed.

 

Minhyuk caught her in time though. But was still taken aback by her sudden unconscious state.

 

Krystal opens her eyes and found herself to be blinded by the light directly above her. "Oh you've woken up." Says a voice. Confused, she sits up and scans her surroundings. There beside her bed she saw Minhyuk sitting on a chair looking at her.

 

"Eo..." Krystal hesitantly replied. "Where am I though? And why am I here?" (A/N: Krystal doesn't know how the school's sick bay looks like yo~)

 

"This is the sick bay. You don't remember yourself fainting at the rooftop?" Minhyuk replied.

 

Memories of what happened flashed through her mind. She gulped hardly before awkwardly thanking Minhyuk. 

"Ahh.. K-kamsahabnida...err.. what's your name?"

 

Minhyuk laughed. "Oh, my name's Kang Minhyuk~ Minhyuk will do!"

 

"Orh..." Krystal nodded slowly.

"And I'm Krystal!" She grinned, putting a hand out for him to shake, and he gladly accepts it.

 

After a little chat, Krystal noticed that the time has already past 4pm. Startled by what she saw, she quickly got off the bed and took her bag before telling Minhyuk that she has to go. Hearing that, Minhyuk also took his bag but instead of heading home, he was following Krystal to where she's going.

 

Krystal looked back at Minhyuk, confused as to why he was following her.

 

"Do you live around here too..?" She raised one of her eyebrows while asking Minhyuk.

"Ani, I'm just following you in case that jerk comes stalking you." Minhyuk replied while looking around.

"Okay... You don't need to though..?" Krystal commented, feeling more awkward since a guy who she barely knows offers to send her home.

"Just go on your way, you can ignore my presence." Minhyuk said with a small smile to assure Krystal.

Krystal, who doesn't know what else to say, just nods and continue her way.

 

~Krystal's door step~

"Thanks, umm... For accompanying me ?" Krystal, once again, awkwardly spoke to Minhyuk.

"Well.. No problem.. I guess.." He too, became a little awkward... Yeah...(A/N: The author is becoming awkward too...)

"Then... goodbyeee" Krystal bidded before going into her house and shut the door.

'Okay... Awkward...' Minhyuk thought as he goes back to his own house that is like 15 minutes away from her house.

 

The next day in school, when Krystal enters the classroom, she sees Minhyuk sitting behind her desk while chatting with his group of friends. As she comes closer to her seat, minhyuk notices her and greeted her while she does the same back. Not more than a minute, the guy who Krystal hates and is afraid of right now comes in too, grabbing his chair and sitting on it violently.(A/N: Doesn't know how to describe...•w• Don't kill me)

Seeing how Krystal tries to ignore the stare from Hyunseung, Minhyuk nudge Krystal's chair infront of him which made her turn around to face him.

"Yah, do you wanna join us?" He smiled at her, encouraging her to agree, and she did. 

 

So Krystal have now joined in Minhyuk and his group of friends and started introducing herself along with some facts about her to the group. Then this is when she have found someone in the group who has a few similar interest as her. She is Choi Sulli, a girl who always has a radiant smile hung on her face.

 

Krystal joins the group every morning, and soon, she joins them during breaks too, and occasionally group outings. She have grown closer to Sulli and Minhyuk which have eventually became her best friends. Well, actually, not really for Minhyuk's case, as the feelings Minhyuk has for her was slightly more than what friends should have. 

 

Well... Does Minhyuk himself know?

 

Does he know that... He's falling in love... with her?


Hey! Okay so I know that some may think  it's really fast but yo, it was supposed to be a one-shot! XD So... erm... well.. i guess i don't have anything much to say XD Bye~