Hospitalised

Annyeong~
*...What did he just say...?*
 
"I know it is sudden... But... Krystal Jung, I like you..." Minhyuk confessed.
 
"..." Krystal was speechless, and could only stare at him, mouth opened in shock.
 
"Will you... Be my girlfriend?"
 
"... Are you being serious now?" Krystal doubted, still unable to believe what she had just heard.
 
"I won't force you to give me an answer now. You can consider whether to accept me and tell me whenever you are ready." *Just... Don't reject me now..* He thought.
 
Just as Minhyuk was about to leave Krystal outside her house, a hand grabbed his arm before he could walk further off.
 
"...I...will" Krystal mumbled, looking down as her cheeks flushed tomato red.
 
Before Minhyuk could turn back and confirm that those words were from Krystal, she had already ran back to her house and closed the door shut. Behind the door was Krystal, leaning against it, blushing so hard in her hands. Just by looking at the door, Minhyuk smiled, as if he could see Krystal behind the door. He got accepted.
-------------------
"Yah, yah, yah! What's taking you so long to answer my call!" Sulli scolded.
 
"Mian, I silenced my phone so I couldn't hear it ringing..."
 
"Hmm..."
 
"Kek!" Krystal unconsciously let out a laugh after thinking back about what happened between Minhyuk and her.
 
"Mwoya Krys! What's so funny?"
 
"Aniya... I just thought of something..-"
 
"What is it? Tell me tell me!"
 
"Well, actually... Erm... Minhyuk-"
 
"Confessed to you? Asa[Hooray]! I'm glad he finally did!" Sulli cut off Krystal with joy evident in her voice.
 
Krystal opened her eyes wide, even if Sulli couldn't witness her shock. "H-how did you know? Did you stalk me?!" After saying that, Krystal looked through the peephole of her house door to check whether Sulli is there.
 
"Nope, it's so obvious that he likes you! Tsk! You're the one whose being a blur queen that does not notice how he treats you~ Oh gosh Krys, congrats!!!" Sulli was beyond happy for her dearest friend.
 
"Eyy, why are you chiding me? It's not my fault that I'm born dumb...or isit..." She whispered to herself at the last part, but audible enough for the person on the other line to hear.
 
"Yep it is your fault!"
 
"Yah! Are you still my friend?" Krystal was suddenly feeling giddy. "Jeesh you're always against m-"
 
A drop of the phone was heard,
 
Silence.
 
"...Krys?" 
 
No answer.
 
"Yah Jungie don't scare me!"
 
Assuming that the line has problems, Sulli ended the call and called her a few more times. After several failed attempts, a middle-aged woman's voice came onto the line.
 
"Annyeong haseyo, ahjumma!" Sulli swiftly spoke. "May I ask if Krystal is available to talk now?"
 
"Ani...*sobs* My dearest daughter have fainted again..." 
 
*Again...?* Sulli thought.
 
"Eh?! Th..then which hospital are you guys heading to now?"
 
"Gongwon..."
---------------------------------------------
*Krrriing*
"Yeoboseyo~~" Minhyuk answered the phone call dreamily while lying on the couch, replaying the scene just now in his mind.
 
"Yah Kang Minhyuk! Snap out of your thoughts now and listen to me! Krystal fainted a while ago so her mother is bringing her to Gongwon hospital now. She's your girlfriend now right? Palli, I'll meet you there now" Sulli hanged up the phone right after.
 
"What...?" Minhyuk blankly said. 2 seconds later, after processing what Sulli had just said, he stood up from his couch and dashed out at the speed of light. 
---------------------------------------------
"Yah sul!" Minhyuk called out to the figure quite a distance away from him. Sulli turned back and saw Minhyuk running towards her.
 
"How is she? Did the doctor say anything yet?" Minhyuk asked in one breath.
 
"I don't really know about the details either. When I reached, the doctor had just finished talking to Krystal's mom and she's now inside the ward with Krys. She said we could go in to visit her after she's done talking to Krys."
She rubbed her temples and sighed.
 
5 minutes passed, and Krystal's mother came out.
 
"Hello Soo Jung's friends, thank you for making the trip all the way just to visit Soo Jung. She must be really lucky to have you guys by her side." She smiled at them bitterly. "I should get going, sorry for making you guys wait."
 
Both Minhyuk and Sulli just bowed while Krystal's mom walked off towards the lift.
 
"Krystalllll! Neo gwaechanha? Eodi apa?" Concerned, Sulli ran towards Krystal's side and held her hands while asking.
 
"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry guys." She smiled to assure them.
 
"That's good to hear then... Do you wanna eat something? Maybe you fainted because you hardly are much. Jeesh come to think of that why are you eating so little!" Minhyuk nagged and pushed Krystal's forehead with a finger.
 
"Ow.." She rubbed her head and pouted. " I don't wanna grow fat.. But err... I would like some Jjajangmyun.." She grinned. Minhyuk chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair. "I'll be right back."
 
"Woooaah such cute couple that you guys even forgot about me huh!" Sulli mocked when Minhyuk left. "Yah he's already gone stop staring at the door!" Krystal snapped out of her thoughts when Sulli waved her hand in front of her view.(Yep she was smiling like an idiot even after Minhyuk left)
 
"Wha..what? No? I wasn't staring?" Krystal innocently denied.
 
"Eyy, as if I'm a three years old kid huh Krys," Sulli snickered. "Anyway to the serious topic. What, is the real reason you got admitted into the hospital? Or say, what made you faint?"
 
"Huh? Just, like what Minhyuk say, probably because I ate too little.." Krystal tried to cover up.
 
"If that is so I don't think Eomeonim will look so sad when she came out. Spill it Krystal Jung." Sulli demanded.
 
"Okay okay chill Sul... I'll confess then..." Krystal reluctantly agreed.
 
"Well... Sul... I have heart problems.."
 
"Wh..at? H-how?"
 
"The reason why I transferred, was because my previous school gave me so much stress that I developed this illness. We thought that maybe, moving to the countryside will help in lessening my dress and my illness will gradually recover. However, they said it was too late and my illness is now... Incurable..." She looked down. "I... Have just 2 months, before I leave this world... And all of you..."
 
"Krystal..." By now, Sulli is alread spilling tears and she hugged Krystal tightly, not wanting her best friend to leave her. Krystal parted her, hoping to ease her as she felt equally sad and broken.
 
After 5 minutes or so, Sulli broke the hug. "So... Do you plan to let Minhyuk know? I assumed you didn't tell him because he thought u faint due to lack of nutritions." Sulli's sure observant.
 
"I don't dare to... I'm afraid, he will leave me after knowing that. I know I'm selfish but please, don't tell him and keep this secret for me, Eo?"
 
"But he loves you so much he wouldn't leave you right?" Sulli persuaded.
 
"Just, don't okay? I know that but still..."
 
"Okay.. I won't but do try to tell him soon? I feel that he has the rights to know to..."
 
"I will, someday..."
 
Just then, Minhyuk bursts in with both hands full of plastic bags.
 
"GUYS, BUFFET TIMEE!"
(A/N: If you wanna know what kinds of food are there, imagine all of your favourite food, and that will be what Minhyuk bought.>:3 Muahaha)
---------------------------------------------
After Krystal got discharged from the hospital, they attend school like usual, except that they spend more times together alone more often now.(Duh, their are a couple now man!) All were happy and contented about how life is now, and since Krystal did not show anymore signs of her illness, no one suspected anything and she felt fortunate to be with Minhyuk that she herself forgot about her empty future that awaits her arrival...
 
2 months.
 
1 month.

HELLLOOOO GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK lol. ._. But anw, really sorry for not updating for like 2 months ;_; Like really sorry for making y'all wait... Got exams and stuffs and after exams I was slacking hur hur. But anyway, to make it up for that two months, I'll post the final chapter within this week! Promise! :3 Those who are still subscribed to me, thank you for not leaving even when I'm being such a ;3; Gomawo peeps~