Confession

Annyeong~

It has been a few weeks since Krystal have joined the group fully. And also a period of time where Minhyuk has been thinking deeply about what he really feels towards Krystal. What are his true feelings towards her. 

Whenever he sees the smile that plastered on her face, he would unknowingly smile too.When Krystal seems down, he would be sulking the whole day too. And when Krystal drags him to places when he was lacking behind the group, his heart would start beating against his ribcage, threatening to break free. Minhyuk would also find himself occasionally staring at Krystal during lessons, completely blocking the teachers' hypnotising spells that caused about half of the class to doze off. How he wish, he was the one sitting beside Krystal... Ah, talking about this, Minhyuk often sees Hyunseung trying to disturb her, again. When that happens, he would violently push Hyunseung's chair towards the other side with his leg, not that hard for him to fall over. (A/N: Well, since Minhyuk sits behind Krystal and Hyunseung's beside her, he can reach right? Yes yes he can, he's tall yo! Or say, long legs? XD)

All those actions wouldn't go by unnoticed, of course! Sulli has been eyeing Minhyuk's reactions towards Krystal ever since she witnessed Minhyuk trying to prevent Hyunseung from going near Krystal. She gleamed when she has deduced that Minhyuk does like Krystal :D.

One morning, when Sulli walked into the classroom, she saw Minhyuk staring at somewhere intently- Krystal's seat. Seeing that their other group members have not yet arrived into the school, Sulli skipped towards Minhyuk and sat at the seat beside him. 

"What are you thinking of huh?" Sulli's voice startled Minhyuk and he snapped out of his daze.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, nothing..."

"Jinjja? It doesn't seem so... Thinking of Krystal?" Sulli grinned.

"Ne?! A-aniyo!" he was shocked by Sulli words. 'Wha, how does she know..? Wait, was I?' He thought.

"Eyyy, just admit it bro!" Sulli clinged an arm over Minhyuk's head.

"You do like her, right? If you do, then confess!" Sulli whispered excitedly.(A/N: Yes she is getting excited by herself :P)

"Mwo?".____.(Imagine that as Minhyuk's expression tqvm! XD)

Just then, Krystal came into the classroom and saw Minhyuk and Sulli being close together. Seeing them like that, Krystal somehow felt a pang of pain shot through her heart. Why was she feeling like this?

"Oh hey yo, Krys!" Sulli shouted and sprinted towards Krystal and gave her a sisterly hug.

"Morning sul~" Krystal greeted back.

As Krystal walks towards her seat, she was yet not greeted by Minhyuk, who would usually be the first one to speak to her the moment she comes in. But this time, it seems like he was in deep thoughts, that he even forgotten to acknowledge Krystal's presence. Krystal pouted, feeling down as she thought Minhyuk was ignoring her when he was talking to Sulli before.

Sulli noticed the awkwardness present between those two, who therefore moved next to Minhyuk again and nudged him on the shoulder hardly, indicating him to start a conversation.

"Ah!" Minhyuk yelled when Sulli elbowed him. "Ah,ah..." He said after getting Sulli's hint as she moved away from him. "Ah, Krystal ah..."

"Ne?" She turned back and replied him.

"Mm... You free after school?"


"Hm? Mm... Yeah... But, why?"

"Erm, can you meet me outside the school gate then? I will walk you home... While I tell you something I need to..."

"Oh, okay..." With that Krystal turns back.

(A/N: Weehee! Skips to after school~ School's boring ya know~~~:D)

The moment the school bell rang, Minhyuk rushed out his classroom to the school gate in case Krystal reaches there first(he doesn't wanna be a not-gentleman okay) while Krystal was also rushing at her classroom, not wanting Minhyuk to wait for her. Well, they were in a different class for the last period, that's why.

Seeing a familiar silhouette not far ahead, Krystal quickened her pace towards the figure.

"Hey! Sorry, did you wait long?" Krystal asked when she reached beside Minhyuk and they started walking off.

"Nah, I just came too..."

"Orh, but anyway, what did you wanna talk about with me?" Krystal looked up at him curiously.

"Ne? Uhh..uhh... Just... " Minhyuk panicked and started wandering his eyes around, scratching the back of his neck.

"Umm... Nothing.. Actually..." 

"Mwo ya..." Krystal putted her bottom lips out. She was expecting Minhyuk to be sharing things with her, but it seems like he doesn't want to.

"Umm, let's just focus on our road.."

"Tch!" Krystal yelled in frustration and stomped away from Minhyuk as quickly as possible to her house.

Just when Krystal got into the lift and presses the close button furiously, Minhyuk rushes in while calling Krystal.

"Yah! Krystal ah!" He called out.

"Yah... Are you angry with me?"

"Ani, I'm angry with the lift." Krystal replied sacarstically, then rolled her eyes, preparing to go out when the elevator dings.

The lift door opens, and Krystal stomps out angrily, but was then held back by Minhyuk on the arm before she gets into her house.

"Krystal..." 

"What? What do you want to say now?"

Minhyuk gathers his courage, but couldn't speak out any word. That was when Krystal was really annoyed and let herself out of his grip, and Minhyuk blurted out what he wanted to say,

 

" I like you."