Mirror

The Riddle

No one answered his question, no one knew what was going on & most important of all no one knew how to solve things around... "Jaehwan hyung fix your hair a bit" Hongbin told Jaehwan. As Jaehwan was approaching one of the mirrors the others were discussing things when suddenly "Guys! Guys! you must see this!" Jaehwan said as he pointed at the mirror.

 

Everyon gasped as they looked at Jaehwan's direction. Hakyeon looked away immediately because he was scared at the scene, the mirror showed Jaehwan's back instead of his front...It was disturbing & scary...Jaehwan couldn't believe what he saw himself.

Everyone got shocked...They all shivered... They went out of the hall right away....They went to Leo's room which happens to be the biggest room. "What was that?" Hakyeon asked as soon as he closed the door. " I-I-I-I Don't know if you guys believe me bu-but I-I think it ha-has something to-to do wi-with the voo-voodoo dolls I-I-I s-saw" Hyuk said as he stuttered.  

 

"I think he's right." Hongbin said. "But we already checked the painting." Ravi said as he looked at the others' faces. "...But we haven't checked where he came out from." Leo said. "That's right!" Ken said. "Show us where you came out." Hakyeon said & everyone nodded in agreement.

 

After they went to the room where Hyuk came out from... *Doorknob turned* "It's locked!" Hyuk said. "Howcome?!" Hakyeon asked. "Do you think Soojin might've locked it?" Ravi asked. "Maybe~" Hongbin said. "No. I don't think it was her." Ken said. "I agree with Ken, when I met her she didn't know I was here, she didn't know any of us were here." Hakyeon said. "Could be she locked it when we were asleep." Hyuk said. "Hyuk's right, but we don't know for sure, we barely know the girl, we don't even know what's going on with her."  Hongbin said.

 

"Well then lets..." "Do I not have any opinions here?" Leo said cutting Hakyeon's speech, attracting everyone's attention. "What do you think about this hyung?" Ken asked. "What everyone just said makes absolute sense, but I say we don't know for sure, so we must be careful not to hurt the girl's feelings if she didn't do it so I'm saying lets tell her in a wise & un-offending way." "Leo hyung is right, but who shall do the talking?"  Ken said as he looked at the others' faces. "Not me!" Ravi said as Ken looked at him. "Me neither" "Nuh-uh~" Hongbin & Hyuk declined as well, Leo just looked at Ken blankly.

 

"Well...I guess it's just you & me then." Hakyeon said as he looked at Ken. "Oh~ Hyung~ you mean it's just you!" Ken said as he grinned. "Hyung we're counting on you don't fail us." Hongbin said. "But why alone~? yaah~~" Hakyeon nagged. "Because you're the oldest & our leader." Hyuk said "Awwh you think I'm your leader? kumawo~" Hakyeon said as he the youngest's cheek. "No~ I just said to lighten hyujng's mood up, now go & don't fail us" Hyuk said as he shook his head, Hakyeon hit him lightly on the head. "Woa~~ our maknae is fearless & shameless in front of his oldest hyung." Hongbin said as he ruffled the maknae's hair.

 

"Our hyung is bossed around by the maknae, ooooh~~ Ottokhaji??" Ken said cutely making the youngers laugh at his cuteness, Hakyeon made a face & said "Okay! I'm doing the talking after breakfast..." He said & the youngers cheered. "....But!" Everyone went quiet & looked at their hyung. "....But as I talk to her you guys are going to explore around again & more throughly" He continued & everyone sighed. "I think hyung's right, lets at least do that" Leo said after being quiet almost the whole time making the youngsters agree to do that un-willingly *sighs* "Okay hyung~" Ravi said.