Lavender

The Riddle

 

"Oh~ oppa Good morning~" Soojin said happily when she saw Hakyeon coming to the kitchen. "N-nyeonggie~~" N said waving both his hands at her. "Oh! But I thought Leo was going to prepare breakfast~" N said when he noticed that Soojin was actually preparing the table. "Oh no oppa~ that's something you guys decided on last night when Leo oppa lost the game, I didn't say anything. Plus~ oppas are my guest afterall" Soojin explained. *sighs* "Okay~ but I will prepare dinner". "Oh~ you're here, come on let's have breakfast" Soojin said when she noticed Leo & the other four in the kitchen.

 

"Woah~ it was so delicious thank you Soojin-ah~~" Ken said as he gave Soojin a quick hug. "Thank you oppa~ glad you liked it ^^v " "Thank you Soojin-ah~" they all said as they put their plates on the sink & left the kitchen without Ken & N.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So we have to look around the place again, huh? *sighs*" Hyuk said to no one, he was unwilling to search the palace again. They were all confused with the place but for Hyuk it was different, he was more than confused...he was......terrified, a scary feeling that none of his brothers felt. "Well, let's just hope that things work out inside" Hongbin said looking back at the closed kitchen door. They walked to the middle of the hall when Leo suddenly stopped as he faced the youngsters. 

 

"It won't work out like this, we'll need so much more time than we expect if we go together so let's split up. Ravi Hyuk you guys go up, me & Hongbin will look downstairs, got it?" Leo said. They all nodded. Leo divided the youngers in that order on purpose. For some reason Leo trusted Hongbin, he didn't know why himself but he knew that Hongbin is reliable. He also knew if he sent Hongbin with Ravi it wouldn't be so good since the two are awkward with each other so he sent Hyuk with him so that the two would get along together...

 

Leo had something in mind, in fact he planned everything the moment N told them to look around the palace again. He planned something that wouldn't possibly come across of any of the others' minds. A plan that unexpectedly unveil the mystery.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ahh~~ Soojin-ah~ " Hakyeon suddenly blurted out attracting Soojin's attention. "Uhhh....How do I put this....I uhh..." N muttered. "There's something we need to discuss, Soojin" Ken said sitting down on a chair after he was done with the dishes... (Phew! you saved me there bud, I seriously wouldn't have known what to do without you) N thought to himself. "What is it oppa?" the girl asks the two as she looks at them straight in the eyes.

 

The boys loved Soojin with all of their hearts, she was like a cute little sister to them. She was innocent, polite, smart & she had every detail of an adorable younger sister that they wanted to protect no matter what. And with living in a prison disguised as a palace, saving the princess was a must. It was their quest to play as knights & save their princess, just like the ones that fairy tales talk about.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hongbin noticed Leo, he figured out that Leo split them up on purpose. As soon as the two  were out of sight Hongbin asked the older without changing the expression on his face "Leo hyung why did you do that?" Leo knew what exactly Hongbin meant by his question, but he was unwilling to reveal his plan any time soon, he decided to stay quiet & see if his plan would work out.

 

"I asked Why?" Hongbin repeated as he stepped in front of the older blocking his way while shooting death glares at him. Leo glared back silently & pushed the younger away from his path. Then they entered a room. Hongbin still hasn't given up asking him why he split them that way even after an hour & half had passed while the two started searching. "Why?" Hongbin repeated for the thousandth time.

 

Leo had enough of him, he could've sworn that if Hongbin asked again he'd punch him in the face......with a chair.... He gave up & said: "Why? you ask why when you should know better than anyone else? have you forgotten that night?" Leo said calmly trying to hold back his anger as he clenched his fists. "That night? What night?" Hongbin asked as he tilted his head. "What night?" Leo repeated Hongbin's words crossing his arms across his chest as if he was making fun of him.

 

"....Don't you remember a thing from that night?" Leo asked as he noticed the look on the younger's face, he sure didn't remember a thing. "Gee when was the last time you looked in a mirror?" Leo asked as he took the mirror on the wall & showed Hongbin what he looked like....

 

He looked different, not good different...but bad different. His nose was aparently broken, a scar on his nose bridge, & his cheeks were swollen to hell with a bandage on his head. He didn't have long hair anymore, it was shorter. He didn't believe what he saw. "Ou-ouch!...Aghhhh!" He was in pain as he touched his face in disbelief "...Wha-what happened to me hyung?" he asked the older.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung isn't that the door where I came out from?" Hyuk told Ravi as he saw an unrealistic blue seal on a door on the second floor. Two hours had already passed by since the boys split up. "Yeah...I think it is~ but wasn't it locked? & what's that unusual glowing symbol on it?" He said as he approached the door to open it. CHZZZZZZZ "..........AAAAGGGHH!" Ravi screamed as the door threw him back against the wall, electric current could've been seen when he touched the glowy seal.

 

"HYUUNG!!" Hyuk rushed over to Ravi, "...I-I'm Fine" Ravi said as he shoved the youngest away with his left hand. His right hand was burned & injured, the pain was too extreme & he was bleeding. Hyuk was about to panic, No! He WAS panicking but tried his best to keep it together. "H-Hey Hyuk-ah~ What's in those bottles?" Ravi managed to ask Hyuk as he saw three glass bottles on a table. Hyuk picked one up & smelled it *sniff* *sniff* "...Huh? Lavender water?" he said to himself.

 

Hyuk then accidently sprinkled some on the glowy seal on the door when he tried to open a bottle. To their maze the seal became white & shattered like glass, flying through the air when suddenly it became to foam. The idea of putting some Lavender Water on Ravi's injured hand came to his mind. "...Wha-What is this?" Ravi said shocked when he saw his hand completely recover leaving no marks of burns or blood, even his hideous face became soft, smooth & healthy in a few seconds after a drop of Lavender Water touhed his skin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wha-what? 3 months? n-n-n-n-n-no-no-no-no-no! You gotta be kidding me we arrived here a few days ago!" Hongbin said as he let out a chuckle. Leo shook his head just then Hongbin's eyes widened in shock & total disbelief. He knew the older was telling the truth, he just didn't want to believe it. "No Hongbin-goon~ that was 3 months ago." Leo said. Hongbin started rubbing his hair like a madman "H-how...Howcome I don't remember a thing?" a tear rolled down Hongbin's cheeks.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author Note: 

Thank you so much guys for reading this story & waiting this long for this chapter. To be honest it was supposed to be out days ago but I was grounded for a couple of days so I couldn't update & then Facebook became exciting! reallt the starlight chingus are the best! so everyone! tell me what do you think happened to Hongbin? what do you think will happen? also some feedback would be nice please ^^ oh! before I forget! go down for a bit...

 

 

 

Add me on Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005239097862&ref=tn_tnmn

 

 

Follow me on Twitter ( I followback automatically) => https://twitter.com/Minnie_Min99

 

Also, join this amazing FB group if you haven't already~ Starlights are so sweet ^^ => https://www.facebook.com/groups/vixx.starlight.fanclub/310688412428836/