Footsteps

The Riddle

Hongbin was running all around looking for his partner Hyuk...But there were no sign of him anywhere.

Hongbin did not give up this time, he kept looking & looking, he searched all the rooms he saw as he kept shoutng the younger's name. He was worried sick about Hyuk, he ended up opening a door to a small room that only had a small bookshelf & a pistacho colored love seat a few steps from him, the room had no windows, so it would be pitch black if he did not turn on the light switch when he came inside.

He grabbed a book from the bookshelf looking at it's cover "The Castle In The Woods" it said on the cover "Now you gotta be kidding me, having a book with a name that totally describes this place...

"there's something weird about this place" He said almost a whisper as he shook his head. He heard footsteps coming closer & closer from the other door in the room...He rushed to the bookshelf to put the book down  then to the light swith & turned it off.

The footsteps were male footsteps & it was coming from two people. He quickly hid behind the love seat because he wanted to see who it was, who knows? it might've been Hyuk. Even though he knew it wouldn't be him because Hyuk was alone, he just wanted to make sure.

The door slowly opened as quietly as possible a guy with a hood on came in crouching down as he was chuckling & hid behind the door...

A few minutes ago in the hallway...

"Ravi~" The older said as he looked behind to face the younger only to find that he's not there...

Ravi noticed the older shaking when he asked him if he heard he rushing footsteps (Hongbin while rushing to the bookshelf) so he decided to take the chance & play a prank on the older. He hid in a corner from the older's left as the older turned around, he took the opportunity to enter the room where the rushing footsteps came from.

Ravi heard the sound as well but he couldn't care less about it. he entered the room as quietly as possible & turned the flashlight he was holding on, he noticed the bookshelf & threw some books on the floor on purpose to make ruffling sound & attract the older, then he hid behind the door waiting for the older to open it & jump on him at any time.

Hongbin was lucky that the guy didn't notice him when he walked to the bookshelf. He couldn't see who it was because it was too dark & the guy's flashlight was not good enough, he was confused at the stranger's actions when he threw the books.

*door creeking open* Hakyeon opened the door & walked a few steps into the room, Ravi took that as an advantage & slammed the door shut to scare the older. As the older turned around Ravi walked behind him as quietly as possible & scared him.

As Ravi started laughig at the older Hongbin grinned after he saw what happened after seeing Hakyeon's pale face thanks to the younger's flashlight, he almost let out a laugh but shut himself anyway.

Hongbin was sure he saw Hakyeon before, but doesn't remember when & where, he took the opportunity just then & walked out the door he came in from, he thought they wouldn't see him as the older was shocked from the prank Ravi just played on him. They didn't see him walk out...

...At least Ravi didn't. N was more shocked after he saw Hongbin's figure walk out but because of the younger, he had to go out the room back to the hallway & pretend to ignore what he just saw.