♥ Youngjae

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  treasure。    CHAPTER seventeen...omgitsahippopotamus

     “You’re wonderful, flawless, ooh, you’re a y lady!” Yumi groaned at the sound of his voice, for her it was still too early in the morning to be up and about. So she really had no idea how Youngjae had managed to be fueled with so much energy already. Shaking her head as he tried to pull the covers away, her eyes shut tight refusing to open them and be blinded by a sea of sunlight.

“Yah.” Her voice laced with sleep as she tried to scold him for his antics, burying her face into the pillow as she feels the bed constantly shifting because of Youngjae’s endless movements. She was honestly praying to god that he would shut up soon or else she would take things into her own hands. And seeing her actions only caused Youngjae to huff and pout as he pushed her back and forth.

"Come on! Yumi!" It wasn't hard to imagine the puppy eyes that he was giving her right now. A groan left her lips as she kicked the sheets off her and greeted him with a glare. An innocent smile making its way on his face as he quickly pulls her into a hug. “You know I love you right?”

“If you loved me you would let me sleep in.” Whining as she pushes him away from herself. Scrunching her face up as she looks away from him. “And I sure as hell don’t love you when you smell like that!” Quickly turning around to poke her tongue at him before she climbs from the bed and walks into the bathroom.

“Ay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter