6

You're my Beautiful Target ...

{Jinyoung’s POV}

When we met with Eli sunbaenim, I knew right then that he was ____-ah’s boyfriend. I couldn’t judge him, but I knew that he was an over-protective boyfriend because he kept glaring at me, so I glared back at him.

Hyung, I think it’s time to go back.” Gongchan told me, since ____-ah took Eli to where the audience was sitting.
Yeah hyung, let’s go back.” Sandeul said.
Yeah, you guys are right. Let’s go.” I said and looked back to see something I didn’t want to see. ‘She kissed him… I knew I was right.’ I thought.

Jinyoung-ah, don’t think too much about it alright?! I think you just have a little crush on her.” CNU told me.
No I don’t.” I objected.
Did that kiss bother you then?” He asked me.
Nope, not at all.” I said and put on my poker face.
I’ll just pretend like you didn’t say anything, even though your eyes tell me otherwise.” He smirked and walked back to the set.

{YOUR POV}

I went to where the B1A4 guys and pretended like nothing happened. They looked at me and I smiled at them. I looked out at the audience, and I found Eli oppa sitting at the back with Dongho and Kevin oppa. They all saw me looking at them and they waved. I waved back at them, but some people in the audience thought that I was waving at them so they waved back and I smiled.

We’re rolling in FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, and ONE.” The director said.

We’re back. If you are just tuning in right now, this is the new reality talk show ‘Ulzzang Idol’. We are here with male rookie group B1A4 and famous female ulzzang; Baek ____!” Boom sunbaenim said.

Before the break, Boom announced that there will be some important notice that we have to tell both our guest and the audience and viewers at home.” Shinyoung unnie said.

The point of this reality show is not only to get to know the famous faces of Korea, but to also see how their lives are on a daily basis. B1A4 and ____-ah will be the first group of ‘Ulzzang Idol’ to have a camera crew follow them around and film them wherever they go.” Unnie said.

I have a question.” I asked, since it was in the script.
Neh, ____-ah?” Boom sunbae said.
So it’s basically filming our lives on a daily basis? Is there some sort of fun thing we get to do?” I asked happily.

I was going to get to that ____-ah. You see, the catch is that you guys are going to be together for a totally of a month. B1A4 will be staying with ____-ah for 2 weeks and vice versa. B1A4 will be going with ____-ah on her daily schedule and will be watching her do her photo shoots, etc. ____-ah on the other hand will be doing something completely different. She will be B1A4’s personal assistant for the two weeks she will be with them.” Boom sunbae explained.

So during this period, we will be living with each other?” Baro oppa asked.
Neh. That is correct.” Boom sunbae answered him.
This will be fun! I can’t wait!” Gongchan yelled making the entire audience laughed at his remark, and awed at his cuteness.
You are so cute, Gongchan-ah that I want to hug you!” Shinyoung unnie said and got up from her seat, making Gongchan hide behind Jinyoung oppa.

The interview part of the show went on. I got to know more about B1A4. Jinyoung oppa is studying composing and song writing and that he likes to cook. CNU oppa hobbies are rap-making and listening to music. He learnt taekwondo since he was at a young age, and he likes sports. Baro oppa’s speciality is running and beat boxing. Sandeul oppa’s hobby is to watch movies, and he likes animations. His speciality is cooking self-created dishes and lastly Gongchan-ah likes French novels. His specialities are swimming and mathematics.

So ____-ah… What do you think of B1A4?” Shinyoung unnie asked me. ‘Crap. My boyfriend is watching… What do I say…’ I thought. I mean all the guys are sweet and cute, but I can’t say anything that would make Eli oppa mad at me. He’s very protective, that sometimes he gets a bit too harsh.

{Eli’s POV}

So ____-ah… What do you think of B1A4?” Shinyoung noona asked ____-ah. I suddenly got tense and I felt someone pat me on my back.

Don’t get jealous.” Kevin said to me.
I won’t.” I said, knowing that that was a big lie.
Don’t lie. I know you too well bro.” He said to me and I just nodded at him, as I waited for ____-ah’s answer.

I think B1A4 are a group of very handsome and charming guys. They aren’t that much older than me and I could see myself being friends with them in the long run.” ____-ah said and looked at all the guys.

I want to know… Has Baek ____ ever been in a relationship?” Boom hyung asked her.
Yes I have.” She answered.
When did you start dating?” Hyung asked her.
I believe it was in freshman year in High School.” She answered and had a sad look on her face thinking about it; and I knew she was trying to hide it.

The story behind her first love, and actually it was a really depressing story. Her boyfriend at the time passed away due to being somewhere at the wrong time; she still blames herself for his death.

And are you in a relationship now?” Shinyoung noona asked her. ____-ah stiffened and looked towards the audience. ‘I know that look.’ I thought. ____-ah is always faithful to me and respects me, despite her age sometimes people think that she is too mature for her age.

Hyung… I think Noona is looking for you.” Dongho said to me. I quickly stood up and nodded; knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

____-ah?” Shinyoung noona asked her again.
Mianhaeyo…” ____ paused and looked towards me.

 

To be honest...

 


 

A/N : mianhae everyone for the late update.

OMO , what are you gonna say ?! Especially on LIVE TV !!! :O surprise
AW , poor JINYOUNG ! 

OHYEAH ! The facts that i put about B1A4 are real , i found it from one of their
interviews on tumblr . here's the link : 
http://kpopupdates.tumblr.com/post/6705704237/b1a4s-interview-for-crea-star-magazine

if you guys want, you guys can follow me on tumblr too if you guys have one :
http://www.xTAAL.tumblr.com

 

If you guys didn't read my blog , i made a twitter account to update you guys with twitter to know when i update or not.

it's @TAALaff , http://twitter.com/#!/TAALaff


 

@heartshinee: they were thinking what guys should think
when they see a girl and guy together . LOL !
& thank you very much for supporting this fanfic :D

@lovely_b2uties: updateeed :D
& i do not mind the craziness (:
i actually love it !
thank you for commenting <3

@nguyen_jssc: updateed unnie :D
& thaaank you (: <3

@mapledumplings: i could totally imagine them in person
having a glare battle (: can't you ?!
thank you for commenting <3

@mingi298: lol i know right (: ?! don't you just love them ?
& updated .

@irish_16: i know right ! i can't either (:
they are both just soo LOVABLE ! <3
thank you for commenting (:

@sone_snsd: i'm glad you like it :D
thank you for commenting ! <3

 


 

WHY'D YOU KISS HIM ____-AH?!?!

SHE'S MINE, JINYOUNG-AH!!!
DEAL WITH IT !


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: