1

You're my Beautiful Target ...

 

{Your POV}

OPPA!” I called out to him.
____-AH!” Oppa called out to me!
Oppa, I missed you! How was work?” I asked him.
It was good, tiring but good. How was your photo shoot today?” He asked me.
It was okay, we went to Jeju Island to do the photo shoot.” I told him.
OMO! Jeju? What time did you go there?” My boyfriend asked me.
Uh, last night after we got off the phone.” I smiled at him.
YAH! You didn’t tell me! What happens if I got into an accident and the guys didn’t know where you were and then they told me, then I’d be dead!” He pouted.
You imagine things, but you’re fine and it was only a few hours in Jeju so it’s okay.” I told him.
Aishi, just don’t do that to me again. I know I’m always busy but I want to know where you are; it may sound like I’m over protective of you, but I really do care about you.” Oppa said and hugged me.

My name is Baek ____, I’m 22 years old and I’m one of the famous Ulzzangs. My oppa slash my boyfriend; his name is Jung Jinyoung, he’s 24 years old and way more famous that I am because he is the Leader of the KPOP group called B1A4.

It’s been 2 years since Jinyoung oppa and I have been dating. I was 20 and he was 22 and he was starting his career as a singer. Let me tell you, our relationship has been a crazy rollercoaster. We’ve been separated by fans, but went back together because of them as well.

Oppa and I were at Music Bank. It was a stage rehearsal for the lights and sound and oppa wanted me to watch them perform even though I have watched them perform ever since they debut. Jinyoung oppa, the rest of the B1A4 members and I are in the waiting room just fooling around. I was sitting in the makeup chair just fooling around with my makeup when oppa called me.

____-ah…” he said.
Neh.” I said and turned the chair around to face him.
Guys, can you leave us for a bit?” oppa said to the other B1A4 oppas, they smiled at me and left.
____-ah, remember when we first met?” He asked me.
Neh I remember, what about it?” I asked him curiously.
Do you remember that one day where I asked you something?” he asked me seriously.
Of course I do.” I said and thought about it.
Do you remember what I said to you that one day?” he asked me again.

My eyes widen at the flashback.

' He promised me that he was going to marry me....'


FINALLY , first chapter is up ! 

sorry it took so long too update and that it is really short :( , i've been too busy with school and work .

i'm sorry if this chapter is kindaa y atm, please forgive me ??? *puts hands together and pleads*


@nguyen_jssc: updated unnie :D
i hope i won't fail you with this one.
thank you for commenting . <3


@heartshinee: updateed (: 
& thank youuuuu very much for that compliment :D 
i hope you liked the crappy first chapter :(


@purplehearts: updateeed :D
thank you for supporting this fanfic :D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3

 

Jinyoung thanks you for subscribing to this fanfic (: <3