4

You're my Beautiful Target ...

{YOUR POV}

I was finished my makeup and I was talking to the PD about what we’re going to be doing today.

So what we’re going to do today is you’re going to be called after the boys are already on the set. After that, we will go through the script. There will also be a 10 minute break. It will also be a live airing.” The PD said.

That sounds good, it seems like this will be a very successful show.” I smiled at him.
We are hoping that it will be. I would like to thank you for accepting the show.” He said and smiled at me.
Anytime, once I heard about it; I knew I wanted to be a part of it.” I told him.
Well you better get behind the set; we will be starting once the boys get out of the room.” He said and left. All of a sudden my phone started ringing.

Hey babe, what’s up?” I answered my phone.
Nothing, what time do you finish today?” Eli oppa asked me.
I’m not sure, wae?” I asked.
Oh, cause I’m going to MBC studio to pick you up.” He told me and I smiled.
YAH HYUNG! You forgot us!” I heard Dongho say.
DONGHO-ah! Noona miss you!” I yelled into the phone.
____-ah! Don’t say that.” Oppa said to me.
What did noona say, hyung?” Dongho asked.
Oppa, tell him what I said or else I’m not talking to you for a week.” I threatened him. ‘Oh it’s so fun to do this to him.
Why do you do this to me?” Oppa whined.
Cause it’s fun and I love Dongho.” I said.
Aishi, alright. Dongho-ah, ____-ah says she missed you!” Oppa told the younger boy.
Hi ____ noona! I miss you too!” Dongho said through the phone which made me laugh cause I could hear Eli oppa yelling at him to give back his phone.

Anyways Dongho-ah, I gotta go film now. Tell Eli oppa I love him, okay? I’ll see you guys here in 2 hours?” I told him.
Okay, bye noona!” He said cutely into the phone.
Bye!” I said and gave my phone to my unnie; who is also my manager.

{Jinyoung’s POV}

When the boys and I got out, _____-sshi was already at back, behind the set. Baro and Sandeul were in the front and ran to her, while Gongchan kept pulling me back to talk to me about something.

Hey hyung… Do you happen to like her? I mean ____-ah?” He asked me and I looked at him with shocked eyes.
Well maybe it’s just me, but I feel like there’s something about her—“ He finishes my sentence.
That’s just different, and attracts you to her?” Gongchan said.
Yeah, that’s it.” I told him.

EVERYONE ON SET NOW!” The director yells.

Kaja!” I told Gongchan and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{No one’s POV}

MC Boom: Annyeonghasaeyo I’m Boom


MC Shinyoung: Annyeonghasaeyo and I am Kim Shinyoung and today is the first episode and airing of “Ulzzang Idol”

*APPLAUSE*

MC Boom: Wow, there’s actually so many people watching the premier of ‘Ulzzang Idol’ and we don’t want everyone to keep waiting, since I know they are probably wondering who is going to be ‘Ulzzang Idol’ ‘s first guests.
MC Shinyoung: Well why don’t we bring out the Idol group first. Drum roll please…………………………… B1A4, nawa juseyo! (Please come out)

*SCREAMS FROM AUDIENCE & APPLAUSE*

MC Boom: Wow, these boys are so handsome!
MC Shinyoung: Yes they are. Please introduce yourself.
B1A4: Hana, tul… Let's Fly B1A4. Annyeonghasaeyo B1A4 imnida!

MC Boom: Wow, they are so full of energy! You guys have been very popular recently. You guys are known as the ‘Blood Group’ or the ‘Pretty Boys’ please explain that.
Jinyoung: Neh, well B1A4 is indicates our blood types and the numbers are the number of people that have that blood type within the group.
MC Shinyoung: Wah, that’s interesting. So who is Type B in the group?
Baro: That would be me. *laughs*
MC Shinyoung: And the rest are Type A?
B1A4: Neh.

MC Boom: Well, I know Shinyoung-ah is really happy that B1A4 is here, since they are men. But what about me?! Let me introduce to all of you, our first famous ulzzang to step foot onto this set is……….
Baek ____! Please come out.

*SCREAMS AND APPLAUSE*

MC Shinyoung: Wow, she’s very beautiful.
MC Boom: Yes, she is. Welcome ____-ah.
____: Kasahamnida, it’s a pleasure to be here especially with Boom-sshi and Shinyoung unnie. Also it’s an honour to be here on the first airing with B1A4.
MC Shinyoung: Is this the first time meeting an Idol group, _____-ah?
____: Aniyo.
MC Boom: Oh really? Who else have you met?
____: I’ve met with Ukiss, 2PM, BEAST and 2AM. I’ve done photo-shoots with them.
MC Shinyoung: Wow, so you must be very popular then?
MC Boom: Yes, she’s much more popular than you Shinyoung-ah! *laughs*
MC Shinyoung: Very funny Boom-sshi. Well let’s start this interview.
MC Boom: Neh, so I heard that B1A4 have released their Ideal Types.
Jinyoung: Uh, neh. We have, but we didn’t reveal any Idols, just things that we would like to have in a girl
.
Baro: Yeah, we did an interview for a Japanese magazine and that’s where we revealed our types.
MC Boom: So what do you guys think of ____-ah?

All the boys looked at each other and started blushing, while ____ was just sitting across from them, trying not to show everyone that she was blushing as well.

Sandeul: Well I think that ____-sshi is very pretty, well actually what ulzzang is not good looking. *laughs* When we met each other she has a friendly presence and she is really playful.
Baro: I think that ____-sshi is just like every other person out there. Even though we’re all famous, it doesn’t stop her from being herself around other people.
CNU: Despite her age, I would say that she is the close to my type. She is really well-spoken and also strong-willed. I am actually a fan of hers, which is why I know a little bit about her.
MC Boom: ____-ah, how old are you?
____: I actually turned 20 this year.
MC Shinyoung: Wow, so young for someone so famous.
MC Boom: Don’t you wish you were that young Shinyoung-ah?! *laughs*
MC Shinyoung: Very funny, but let’s continue. Gongchan-ah?
Gongchan: Well since ____-sshi and I are the same age, I think that we’ll get along great. But then she is actually much more famous than we are, so I think we could learn a little from her in the modeling area.
MC Boom: And lastly B1A4 leader, Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: Well…


what did you guys think of this chapter ? :O
what is jinyoung going to say about you ? :O:O:O 
mian for the late update (: and i would suggest that if you guys want to know about my updates, 

follow my AFF twitter that i made @TAALaff http://twitter.com/#!/TAALaff

 


 

@nguyen_jssc: update unnie (:
hope you like this update :D
and thank you for following my twitter :D

@jihaely: thanks unnie (: & ahaa, 
only if that could happen in real life though :D
thank you for commenting ^_^

@Schlotta89: lmao , soo true unnie :D
hope you like this chapter :D

@Mapledumplings: ukiss is just too amazing (:

@miss_whatever: updated (:
thank you for commenting (: <3

@lovely_b2uties: thank you for loving the story :D
and for commenting <3


@babybluebonny: thank you (:
i hope when you get home, you can comment and tell me how it is :D