3

You're my Beautiful Target ...

 

{YOUR POV}

Eli oppa called me to see how I was, and frankly I missed him a lot. My phone went off and I could see the looks on the B1A4 oppas faces. I couldn’t help but blush at the fact that he called me during his busy schedule. I excused myself from the conversation with B1A4 to talk to my loving but over-protective boyfriend.

Hi jagiya.” Eli oppa said to me.
Hi oppa, how’re you?” I asked him with a smile on my face.
I’m good; I just missed my girlfriend so I wanted to see how she was doing.” Oppa said to me.
I missed you too. I’m just at the studio, I’m guest staring with some KPOP group.” I told him.
Oh I see….” Oppa said, and I could tell he was going to be over-protective about me being with B1A4 so I didn’t tell him.

I miss you ____-ah!” I heard someone say.
Who was that?! Who misses you?! ____-ah! Do I have to come there and get you?” Eli oppa started ranting. ‘Aishi, whoever called me is going to get it!’ I thought.

____-ah!!!” Oppa was yelling on the phone.
Mianhae oppa! It was just B1A4, no one else. They’re just making fun of me, that’s all. Don’t worry about it okay? Just trust me.” I assured him, so he wouldn’t go into his freak-out mood and come here and get me.

I trust you. Just call me if you need me or anything. If I don’t answer just call one of the others, arasoe?” Oppa said to me. ‘There goes his mood swings, from over-protective to caring in just a split second’ I thought.

Neh oppa, tto bwa!” I said to him.
I love you, ____-ah!” he said to me, that made me laugh since I could hear the Ukiss’ oppas gagging on the other end of the line.
Neh, nado saranghae.” I said to the phone and walked towards the others.

Mianhae oppas and Gongchan.” I apologized to them for being gone for a while.
____-ah, who was that? If you don’t mind me asking.” Baro oppa asked me.
It was my boyfriend. He’s just checking up on me.” I said.
Omo, you have a boyfriend?! Who is he!? Is he an ulzzang?!” Sandeul oppa kept asking me questions.
Neh, I have a boyfriend oppa. Uhhhhh, he’s from a KPOP group that’s all I can tell you.” I told them.

Eli oppa and I agreed to keep our relationship as secret as possible. The only ones that know about our relationship is Ukiss’ oppas, our parents and my best friend; Minjung.

Oh I see, well hopefully we get closer and we could tell each other secrets.” Gongchan said, which made him sound like a teenage girl wanting to gossip.

____-sshi, B1A4. Please get into make-up, we will be starting soon.” PD-nim told us.
Neh.” We all said.
I’ll leave first.” I said and bowed to them.

Was it just me or was the atmosphere awkward after I told them I had a boyfriend.’ I sighed and went into the makeup room.

{Eli’s POV}

After I got off the phone with ____-ah, I missed her. ‘God, I must be crazy!’ I thought. I was walking around in the dorm doing nothing when I bumped into AJ.

Hey Eli, you alright man?” He asked me.
Uh, yeah.” I answered him.
You miss ____-ah?” he asked me and I just laughed.
I haven’t seen her since last month and I’m getting stressed out with all these schedules. You would’ve thought that being an idol for 4 years; I would’ve gotten used to it.” I told him as I sulked.
Well during those four years, you weren’t dating.” He laughed and I laughed with him. “Don’t worry man; you haven’t seen her for a month because were getting ready for our Comeback with ‘Neverland’ and you’re not the only one that misses _____-ah.” He stuck out his tongue at me, then Kevin and Soohyun hyung came in the living room.

Hey hyung, hey Kev.” I said.
What’s going on?” Soohyun hyung asked us.
Uh, were just talking.” I told them.
About what?” Kevin asked.
Just stuff.” I answered.
We were talking about ____-ah.” AJ told them and I glared at him.
Aishi.” I cursed.
OH MY GOD! I miss ____-ah SOOO MUCH!” Kevin screamed.
YAH! She’s not your girlfriend! She’s mine!” I said, while Soohyun hyung and AJ just laughed at us.
She likes me more though! So ha!” Kevin stuck his tongue out at me.
Ugh, whatever.” I said.
So why are you sad?” Hyung asked me.
Huh?!” I was caught off guard.
Don’t play dumb with me. Why are you sad? I can sense it, in your aura.” Hyung said.
Oh. I just miss her, that’s all.” I told him and the three guys just nodded and smirked.
What is she doing right now?” AJ asked.
Uh, I just called her 20 minutes ago, and she was at MBC studio.” I told them.
What’s she doing there?” Kevin asked. ‘Damn, these guys ask a lot of questions.’ I thought.
She’s doing an interview with the rookie group; B1A4.” I told them.
Oh yeah! That’s MBC’s new talk show. They bring famous ulzzangs and an idol group; they basically talk about their lives and compare them to idols.” Kevin told us.
Oh yeah! I heard about that from Kiseop-ah. He’s apparently going to go there for a schedule.” Hyung said.
That’s cool then, as long as they –“ I got cut off by Kevin and I glared at him.

OH YEAH! They also have to live their life. Well actually not really, they basically follow each other around. The ulzzang; in this case it’s _____-ah, will be kind of like their Personal Assistant for 2 weeks, and then the idol group; B1A4, will travel with ____-ah to her photo shoots and places that she goes to, while cameras just follow them around. So it’s kind of like a reality show too.” Kevin finished and I was getting pissed off cause well ____-ah will be with B1A4 for 2 weeks and stuff.

Waiiit! How did you know about this?!?!” I yelled at Kevin, he rubbed the nape of his neck.
Well you see, ____-ah called me when she found out she was the first one doing the show, and she told me that she called you, but you didn’t answer and she was really excited so she called ‘Yours truly’—“ He points to himself. “And she told me all about it; since her boyfriend was too tired to answer his phone.” He said and smiled.

YAH! Kevin, keumanhae. You’re making lover boy mad.” Hyung said told Kevin.
YAH HYUNG!” I whined.
Well it’s true. Honestly, you guys have been dating for 6 months already; Manager hyung wants you to admit to the public already, but yet you still keep it a secret. I even asked ____-ah, and she said she was fine with it and is ready for whatever comes her way. She’s very mature for her age.” Hyung told me.
I know, I know. It’s just that I’m not ready I guess. But I’ll consider it; we haven’t really talked about making it public.” I told him.
Well just hurry before people start getting suspicious and stuff. You don’t know what fans will do to her if they found you guys together with no reason behind it.” AJ said.

Oh my god! You guys are like parents! I’ll go and pick up ____-ah at the studio today then. Would any of you like to come?” I asked, but then face palmed myself cause I just realised what I asked them.

I WANT TO COME AND SEE ____ NOONA!” Dongho came running into the living room from his schedule.
Aishi. Alright fine, just because she loves you and treats you like her little brother. And also because she’d get mad if you complain to her one more time about me.” I said and he started jumping up and down.
YAH! I want to come too!” Kiseop came into the living room.
Aishi!” I cursed.

Why don’t we all just go!?” Kevin suggested and I glared at him.
ANIYO! That’s a bad idea.” I said.
Alright fine, how about Kevin and Dongho go? I am NOT taking all of you!” I told them and they were all sad.
WE MISS ____-ah TOO YENNO!” They all yelled.

I don’t care. Okay guys go get ready and be out in 20 minutes.” I told them.

I miss ____-ah too much…


 

How was chapter 3 everyone ?! :O
OMO , 25 SUBBIES :O 
thank you thank you , makes me sooooo happy :D <3


 

@nguyen_jssc: gomawoh unnie for loving my stories :D
you are truly the best :D <3

@jihaely: aha , jinyoung is like amazingly gorgeous :D
thank you for commenting (: 
and showing support towards this fanfic (y) <3

@mapledumplings: lol , what do you mean :o
i'm very confused LOL ! 
mian, i take things slow .
but thank you for commenting (: <3
it means alot !

@heartshinee: neeeh (: ^-^
school is school yenno .
thank you for commenting and showing support (:
please continue to read this fanfic :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: