[002]

Beautiful Creature

[ Beautiful Creature ]~*[ Chapter 002 


Sehun backed away and covered his eyes with his arms; the bright red light that was coming out of Minyoung was no joke.

Then he noticed something different about her, her blonde hair was no longer blonde but a platinum grey. He noticed all her curves on her body; Minyoung’s bright eyes were gone, replaced with a red smoky eye. She looked y with her porcelain white skin and dark rusty smoky eyes, her fangs stuck out more and she no longer looked innocent and bubbly, Minyoung looked seductive and sultry.

Sehun stare at the Rosario in his hand. “But she said it was impossible to remove…” He whispered to himself.

 

Taemin stumbled back in awe. During his four years of high school, he has never seen Minyoung in her true form. She looked so attractive, she was no longer the giggly and shy girl he fell for; he felt as if Minyoung took a one hundred and eighty degree turn…and he liked it.

“Platinum grey hair…red eyes, fangs…M-Minyoung.” Taemin stuttered.

She stood before him; Taemin could almost feel the dark aura leaking out of her. “What’d you do to Sehun?” She whispered. “You bruised him.”

“A-And so?”

“So?”

 

Taemin couldn’t avoid Minyoung’s speed; she reached and grabbed his neck flinging it across the woods.

Sehun watched in horror as Taemin’s body hit a tree, he landed as a werewolf. The thing was probably twice the size of Minyoung herself. Even the giant creature whimpered as it tried to stand.

 

Minyoung never stopped beating the creature and Sehun never saw what happened afterwards because he out.

 

Sehun sat in the nurse’s office unaware of what happened. He froze at the sight of the ‘nurse’ coming towards him. She had bat wings and a tail.

The hell is that? Sehun thought as she walked towards him. “Oh Sehun? Ah, you’re that new transfer student, let me see what’s wrong with you-“

Sehun stood up and backed away. “N-No, I’m fine…I’m fine, perfectly fine. I’ll just, I’ll go to class.” He stuttered as he inched out of the office.

 

He couldn’t help but notice Taemin’s bruised body resting on the bed next to his as he walked out. How strong is Minyoung?

 

Sehun walked around the building until he found his classroom. He walked through the cafeteria and cringed at all the food selections.

 

Deer Blood

Moose Blood

Raw Steaks

Raw Meat

Human Flesh

 

As if that last one didn’t scare him enough, there was another option that terrified him.

 

Human Blood

 

He walked into his classroom at last and took the empty seat next to Minyoung. She looked extremely pale, sickly and tried. Sehun eyed the Rosario around her next and nodded to himself, she was back to her human form again.

 

Then he heard the whispers…  

 

Hey he’s that kid who removed the Rosario from Minyoung’s neck.

What is he?

What type of monster is that?

I heard his blood taste better than anything else in the world.

He’s so powerful.

How come he can remove her Rosario when no one else can?

What is he?

 

Sehun sighed and looked up, he wasn’t sure if how he was going to survive the rest of the semester like this.

The teacher tapped the board.

“Kids quiet down, Sehun welcome to SM High, Seoul Monsters High school!”

Sehun stared silently and nodded. “T-Thank you?” He whispered.

“Ah he is a quiet one.” The teacher chuckled. “Let’s go back to going over the policy shall we? Rule number four hundred seventy two…”

 

Sehun droned her out of his thoughts, where the hell was he? Monsters?

 

Minyoung followed him during break; she needed to talk to him desperately.

 

Sehun stood on the roof of the school in frustration. This was all a joke right? Monsters don’t exist…

 

“Sehun!”

He turned around to see Minyoung.

“Seoul Monsters?” Sehun scoffed. “Explain?”

“It is what it is, Seoul Monsters. What did you think SM stood for?” Minyoung said. She walked over to him. “What are you?”

“Minyoung I have to go…I can’t attend this school, I can’t.”

Minyoung frowned. “Why not?”

“This is a school for monsters, I’m a ing human!” Sehun said. He shook his head. “This was all a mistake; I need to get the out of here. I need to enroll into a school full of humans, not witches, vampires and . This is crazy, Minyoung, monsters don’t exist.”

Minyoung stumbled back. She felt offended, how could he say that monsters didn’t exist when one was standing right before him. “S-Sehun…I’m here, I exist. I’m a vampire.” She whispered. “Human? How could you be human? Only monsters can get into this school…” She whispered.

Sehun held his arm up. “I’m alive Minyoung, I’m breathing…I have a pulse.” He said. “I need to get out of here.”

Minyoung reached over and touched his collar bone, it was true; Sehun was alive. He was warm, had a beating heart and blood running through his veins. “No way…” She whispered. “No way.”

“You have to face it, I don’t belong here.” Sehun muttered.

 

Minyoung shook her head. “Y-You do, you have a purpose here. You can remove my Rosario, no one in the world can do that but you…that’s gotta mean something, you’re special. Sehun you can’t leave now.”

She sounded sad.

“I went to human schools up until the end of junior high school, it was hell. No one accepted me, they thought it was weird. They thought I was crazy, everyone made fun of me and I was alone most of my life. You can’t leave now; you’re one of the few people who didn’t leave me. You were willing to me friends with me Sehun…”

Sehun stared at her, with the image of the real Minyoung in mind, he realized that she too had feelings and was vulnerable despite her form. It must’ve been lonely being avoided all her life, he was her source of happiness and within a day of meeting, he was about her rip her happiness away from her again by leaving.

 

“M-Minyoung…” He mumbled.

 

Minyoung whispered. “Don’t leave me….like everyone else did.”

 

Sehun stared at her. Although Minyoung was a monster, there was something about her that made her a beautiful creature.