[001]

Beautiful Creature

[ Beautiful Creature ]~*[ Chapter 001 


Sehun frowned on his way to school. Why did he have to move into a new town in the middle of his senior year in high school? It had only taken him three years to make best friends. It had only taken him three years to get that cutie in his math class, Minhee, to notice him.

He thought about his group of friends he always hung out with and sighed. He would miss Luhan’s jokes and Chen’s trolls the most. He groaned out loud when he realized he wouldn’t be able to eat Xiumin’s cooking again and he never beat Tao in arm wrestle; one of his life goals! He loved Lay’s hospitality and who would he go to now when he was in a bad mood?

“I hate this new place.” He muttered. “And why do I have to walk through a goddamn forest to get to school? Ridiculous-“ Sehun yelled out in pain when something sharp poked his back. “O-Ow…A-A tree branch?” He turned around out of curiosity just to have a few more leafs and branches thrown at him.

He froze at the sight of a girl up against a tree, he noticed the giant wolf in front of her. Never had he seen someone so scared before.

 

Sehun dropped the tree branch and walked up to the girl. “Hey are you alrigh-“

“Watch out-“

Sehun flew back a few feet. He propped himself up and furrowed his brows, what the hell was that?

She ran up to him. “O-Oh my gosh I am so sorry…are you hurt anywhere?”

Sehun groaned as he pulled the sharp tree branch away from his shoulder cutting his neck in the process. “Crap…what the was that?”

“Werewolf…we should go before it comes back.”

“Werewolf?”

She nodded. “Yes, a werewolf.”

They exist? Sehun thought.

“Oh and I’m Minyoung.” She shyly introduced herself.

“S-Sehun.” He stuttered. I’m dreaming, please, tell me I’m dreaming.

 

Minyoung reached her hand out and helped him up. “Do you attend SM High too?”

“Well, now I do. I just transferred…I’m kinda new here, to this town and all.”

“Oh that explains why I haven’t seen you around until today, where do you live?”

“Seoul Boulevard…” Sehun said.

Minyoung raised an eyebrow. “Isn’t that where the humans live?”’

Humans? What is she talking about?

“Humans?”

“Yeah, isn’t that where the humans live?” Minyoung asked.

“I…” Sehun scratched his head. What in the world was she talking about?  

She grabbed his hand. “Actually, tell me later. We’re going to be late for home room.” Minyoung paused. “Y-You’re bleeding.” She whispered as she noticed the sweet scent of his blood. This was odd, while every other human had that rusty smell, why did Sehun’s smell so sweet?

“Ah- really?” Sehun reached to touch his neck.

“No I got it.” Minyoung grabbed his wrist. “Don’t touch an open wound with dirty hands; risk of infection.” She reminded him before going on her tippy toes. She on his wound and all his blood away. Sehun’s blood was so sweet and refreshing.

 What kind of monster is he? Gosh he tastes amazing. Minyoung pulled back.

Sehun gasped and slapped a hand on his neck. “Y-You bit me.”

Minyoung raised an eyebrow. “Huh?”

He noticed her fangs and almost had an heart attack. “A-Are those fangs?”

Minyoung nodded. “Yeah, I’m a vampire. What are you? A ghoul perhaps? A demon? Oh, a skin walker?”

Sehun stared at her. “Um…”

 

Minyoung giggled and dragged him away. “You’re so shy, gosh. You could’ve just said you didn’t want to tell me…Let’s go to class. What homeroom are you in? We’re going to be stuck there the whole day because it’s the first day; the class policy is hella long. Oh and stay away from a dude named Byun Baekhyun, he has death touch. The only thing stronger than him is a vampire… Oh and Jongin! He’s a werewolf too, he’s so cute. Ah, Suho is a skin walker…he’s pretty cool. Kyungsoo is a werewolf, and Chanyeol, Channie is a demon. He looks adorable with his big eyes but once he’s in his demon form, he’s got the pale white skin and rusty eyes with fangs and all. It’s so hot.”

Sehun wrinkled his nose and followed after her dumbfounded. “Chan who? What? Suho?”

“They’re the most popular guys at SM High; oh do you want to know who the most popular girls are?”

“S-Sure?”

“Okay so, Yuri is a vampire…and she’s always been in her true form, no one has ever seen her in her humane form. I don’t think the Kwon family believes in humane forms anyway. Krystal is a witch and she’s pretty handy when it comes to magic. Yoona is a siren, she’s good at luring boys into her trap, and she once got Jongin to go on a date with her.” Minyoung chuckles. “Lastly, Minah is a nymph, she learned how to control spirits and stuff.

Sehun scratched his head, seriously, what was this girl talking about? He chuckled. “S-So, what can you do?”

Minyoung stopped and turn towards him. She began to her shirt a little.

“Oh my God Minyoung, not like that-“

She pointed to the Rosario chained to a collar that was around her neck. “I actually don’t know. I got this a few years after I was born, I’m from the Park family of vampires, we’re the most vicious out of all vampires…so this Rosario keeps us sane, it stops us from doing crazy things. It keeps us humane, kinda. I’ve never been in my true form because…no one’s ever been able to take it off of me.” She pulled on it. “See? I can’t take it off myself…it’s so weird.”

 

“Minyoung-ah…”

Sehun turned around.

The male frowned. “And why is he here?”

“Taemin please…not today.” Minyoung’s face seemed to drop. She looked so unhappy suddenly.

“And why?” Taemin whined. He had his hands in his pockets as he strutted over. “I like you, why won’t you like me back?”

Sehun pulled Minyoung back slightly. “Dude, hop off. She doesn’t like you…”

Taemin scowled and threw a punch. “Shut the up.” He rolled his eyes. “Is that the new kid? Always hanging with the losers right, Minyoung?”

 

Sehun groaned as he touched his cheek. Minyoung ran over, squatted down and frowned. “Sehun…Gosh, this is my entire fault. You keep getting hurt.” She whispered as she ran her thumb over his darkening bruise.

“I-It’s fine…I’ll be okay.” Sehun looked up and put a hand on her shoulder. “I don’t like seeing people sad, cheer up.”

Minyoung looked up. “But…you’re bruising a lot.” She whispered.

“I’ll be okay.” Sehun said. “He punches like a girl.” He whispered in pain.

 

Taemin walked over and almost flung Sehun away from her. “This bastard!” He muttered.

 

Sehun’s hand slipped as Taemin pushed him away.

He struggled to stand up but when he did, he noticed the cold piece of metal in his hand.

 Sehun looked down. “H-Her Rosario?”