Chapter One

Childhood Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 YEARS AGO

Yura's POV

'Yay today is my nineth birthday! Surely I'll received a lot of gift from friends. I wore my white gowns that mum kneed specially for my birthday. I take a peek to look what happen downstairs. All my friends already gathered to celebrate my birthday.

"Yura~ Come down all your friend were waiting for you dear" mum called me and I went downstairs and fix my hair a little bit.

 

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to yura,

Happy birthday to you"

 

I blew off the candles and make a wish. My wish is I wanted to meet my cup of tea on my 19th birthday. All my friends gave me gifts and wishing me. I'm feel so happy! Sehun give me the doll that I wanted the most!!!

 

Luhan's POV

"Mum, today is Yura's birthday, can I go?" I asked mum first I afraid that she wouldn't let me go.

"Sure honey, Yura invited you right?"

"Yeap! This is the card but I don't have any gift to give her" I am worried about it, I wish I could buy the doll that Yura wanted the most but the doll way too expensive I'm sure my parents wouldn't allow me to buy since my family is not rich. I'm just a son of driver only. So, I just pluck some fresh flowers from the garden of her house. I give the flowers to mum to wrap it nicely.

"Mum, do that flowers smell nice?" I'm curious what if the flowers smell like skunk or even worse.

"Yes of course it smell nice honey, I plant it myself" mum kissed my cheek.

"So can I go now?"

"Nooo go change you clothes first. You looks sweaty"

I smelled my tshirt "euww, it do smell"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter