Chapter Twelve

Childhood Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yura's POV

The sun shine strike through my room curtain and makes me blink my eyes for couple times as I open the window to let in fresh air invade my room. It is a nice day and I hope it is a good day for me to through the upcoming days I mean like today is the first day for me to register myself in the university. I bet luhan already get ready and maybe he already registered himself. i dont know i feel nervous and scared too but whatever its wont stop me! 'da hell im still talking to myself , i ll be late!' i rushed off downstair and get in the car as i got my drive license for one and half week already. im not planning to tell luhan yet. i wanna he be my driver till the end of his breath. it is cruel?

 

the hall of the auditorium is still crowded with new freshie like me. woahh i cant believe that im growing up girl that gonna be a 'women' soon. thinking back to that fact , its creeping me out or the right word is happy i guess i dont know. time fly soo fast like formula 1 car. no way! that is damn fast . I cant even get to blink my eyes. I lined up in the last row to handed my form and fill up some sort of paper. Luhan is nowhere to be seen, i heard a text raging in. Its from Hana. 'goodluck on the registration day babe, see you soon'. Sadly we are not in the same university ;; and another text from my beloved ex driver also my boyfriend and future dad to our kids? im wayy too much! 'i cant find you honey, where are you?'. i let out a giggle reading the text. i really thought that he already registered. 'somewhere in your soul''.

 

It is my turn to register, after all the stuff being handed. Someone caught my hand ;; well guess who? I turned around and see a kind of familiar face but i havent meet him for ages. Im stunned, and he just smile brightly as the sun to me, well we sort of closed with each other. It is before he said he likes me and moved from korea. He just went off like that after told me his silly feeling and i really cant accept that during that ancient days.

'Hi yura! is it you?' I pulled away my hand from him

'Y..es its me. what are you doing here jiwon ahh?'

'well im a freshie just like you, well you gettin more pretty since the last time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter