Chapter Five

Childhood Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I drive to my favorite café that Kai and I always went.

"Luhan, where are we going?" Yura asking me.

"Meet my best friend, Kai"

"owh" We arrived about 20 minutes, Yura holding my hand and we walk into the café. I spotted Kai at the corner with his girlfriend.

"Ayyo man!" I tap Kai's shoulder. He turn around "Luhan!" We hug each other. Actually we haven't meet like for 6 months. Kai was abroad in LA because of his dance stuff.

"So you aren't single anymore?" he pointed to Yura. Yura just smile to Kai, she started to talk to Kai's girlfriend. Kai's girlfriend the type that prefer sneakers than heels. Her name is Joanne. Her parents give an english name to all her siblings as Kai told me. She is pretty too; wavy hair, height about 165cm not really milky skin but it suits her well. Okay stop talking about Kai's girlfriend. The waiter come, he jotted down me and Yura order. 

"Luhan, don't you wanna introduce the girl infront of me?' Joanne look at me and smiling to Yura.

"She is Yura, my girlfriend"

"Is that the Yura that you always told me?" Kai whispering to my ear.

"Yead dude, she is" I exchange the look only guy understand.

"Yyah! Whispering isn't allowed here" Joanne pinch Kai's arm.

"Ouch that's hurt baby" Kai frown and pout.

 

Yura's POV

Luhan's bestfriend really handsome, okay but I like Luhan more. I really like the way Kai's girlfriend dressed up. Not all with girly look well only on jeans, sneakers, some teeshirt. It really suits her well, like swaggie girl. All my friend would avoid me if I wore like that, dress, heels all that is important.

"Hi, I'm Yura" I shake my hand with Kai's girlfriend.

"I'm Joanne" she smile back.

"You are not Koreans?"

"I am, but my parents prefer english name. Why? Don't I look like koreans?" Joanne ask me.

"Not really, because your eyes big, lovely eyelids" she laughing

"Thank you for your compliment but I don't have any coins right now"

"What?" I continue "What's with coins"

"I'm joking Yura" and Luhan introduce me to them. We hang there like 3 hours something.

"Are you guys coming tomorrow?" Kai ask Luhan. I only look at Luhan's face. 

"Of course dude, see you tomorrow" I exchange phone number with Joanne and we were off.

 

"Joanne really pretty isn't she?" I ask Luhan then he said "You too Yura" he ruff my hair.

"What's up with tomorrow?" I ask him again

"Oh tomorrow got national dance competition between countries"

"Woah, I would love to go, can I come?"

Of course, Joanne will be there too. So you'll not be alone"

"Why would I be alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter