Chapter Two

Childhood Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"Why she takes so long to get ready for school?" today I replace my dad's place to drive her to school not temporarily but for the whole year since we attend the same school but she never talk to me; except for asking me when will my dad come to pick us from school. She is closed with Sehun like real closed! I don't know if they were an item. I don't even care about that; we are in the same class but I think she didn't even notice my existant there. I sit beside the sweet girl, her name is Jia. We already be friend like 4 years something, even though she is rich I mean her family is rich but she never look down at me, beside she always ask me to teach her on certain subject that she really weak at.

 

Yura's POV

I just watching Luhan mumbling to himself from the window while tighten my pony tail. He really handsome and cute. He didn't know a lot of girls had crush on him even my own bestfriend. Sometimes I'll deny when my friend praised about how he look, his attitude. He is really got a cup of tea; but I know he hate rich people especially me. He even friends with people like him except from one person, Yea its suit him well, rich people and poor people can't even get along and I don't care about that.

"YYAHHH! Ppali we gettin late loser!" I yell at Luhan. He just look at me like I'm the harsh wind that blew off his precious hair and get in the car. I feel sooo guilty for treating him like that but I think thats the only way to hide my silly feelings toward him. I tried to fix the bra strip but it didn't budge to move upwards. Luhan stop the car at the road side. He turn his face to me and help me with the bra strip.

'Did he just ing help me with that bra strip?!' but I only said it in my mind. I just froze there. He continued drove and without any sign of guilty he just-

'dont wear it if you didnt how to fix it'. like what?! ohgod! please save me

 

Luhan's POV

I heard Yura sighing at the back. I stop the car and turn around to face her. She having trouble with her bra strip. I didn't even ask permission to help her, I just fix it quickly and continued drive. She blushing madly, lucky me she didn't shout at me. I park the car behind the school because she hated pupils seeing us together but it only happen like two months ago. All this while, I park it infront of the school. isnt that weird?

"YYAAAH! GIJIBAE! Do you wanna sit in the car through the day?" I slam the door. She stomp her foot and walk away.

"Brat!"

 

Yura's POV

'What's wrong with me? I didn't even feel to shout at him or cursing on what just happen in the car. I feel a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter