Episode 7: Peer Pressure (Guest Star: Sistar)

Need Some Advice? - Advice Column and Kpop Talk Show!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J.C: Hello my beautiful, handsome, and y viewers! Today we have a problem with peer pressure! But let me first introduce Korea's y and cute girl group, who had their hot hot come back a couple of days ago! Sistar!

Sistar: Annyeonghaesyo! We are Sistar!

J.C: Whoo! So, today we got a request from a teen and she needs help with peer pressure. Hyorin, would you please read?

Hyorin: Sure. Ahem, "I'm worried about public's opinion. Like, I want to make my friend happy but then everything just turned awkward. I wanted to stop worrying about how they think I am, so that I can start a conversation well. But honestly, it's really hard. I fear that they might think I'm stupid or I'm annoying, etc. I always try to put those thinking aside but I still can't. Can you give me some advice, so I can stop thinking about it and be myself? Because lately, being myself is really hard. Faking is better but it hurts too. I need some help and advice...."

Dasom: I think she shouldn't be worrying what people think of her because not only are you lying to them, you're lying to yourselve.

Bora: Also, if people judge you or leave you because you're just being you, they don't deserve to be your friends. It's better to be you than someone else because you won't have the right people there for you.

Soyou: It's true, why fit in when you are born to stand out? Everyone is different from the start. And if those people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter