Episode 5: Weight Lost (Guest Stars: Mblaq)

Need Some Advice? - Advice Column and Kpop Talk Show!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J.C: Annyeonghaseyo, unnies, oppas, chingus, and dongsaengs! How is your summer going? Well, mine is going boringly, but I think today will

change. Who knows, but today, we have one of everyone's favorite entertainment kings, Mblaq!!

(Mblaq Enters)

Mblaq: Annyeonghaseyo! We are Mblaq!

Seungho: So, do we sit on the couches or the chairs?

J.C: Anywhere you like actually, it doesn't really matter as long you're comfortable. Anyway, today we have a concern that actually everyone can relate to, even me, *cough* Mir *cough*, and some other idols.

Mir: Did you just cough out my name?!

J.C: So, here is our concern who wants his/her name anonymous which is similar to the last one, G.O oppa, can you please read?

Joon:  What about me? I can read it too!

G.O: Okay, here it is! “I'm shy and insecure. Every day I look in the mirror and think to myself that I'm ugly, fat, and that I'll never find someone to love me. I want to lose weight. Problem is, I hate exercising. I only do volleyball every Thursday at church. Other than that, I don't like doing it.”

Mir: So this is what you meant?!

 

J.C: So, do you guys have any recommendations or advice for this person?

Joon: Maybe you should try ballet! Or dancing of somewhat because that what I take and not only does it help you lose weight, it helps make you improve your balance!

Mir: Just eat vegetables! That's what I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter