Episode 3: J (Guest Stars: Rainbow)

Need Some Advice? - Advice Column and Kpop Talk Show!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

J.C: Annyeonghaseyo, and welcome to "Need Some Advice?" This is your MC, J.C. I watched the previous episode and felt happy that he is part of our family. Anyway today, we have Rainbow!

 

Rainbow: Annyeonghaseyo, we're Rainbow immida!

 

J.C: Okay, just to tell the viewers out there, and even to the members, I don't know Rainbow at all, let alone girl groups, so my apologies if I get any of your names wrong.

 

Jaekyung: That's alright, you're a girl, so we understand.

 

J.C: Okay, thank you. So, anyway, we have a problem from --bubbletea--, and here is her problem:

 

"Well ._. I have a little problem with my classmates here. You see, I'm studying at the best class of Form 1 (From Malaysia >_<) basically where all the smart people are. I'm kinda older than most of them there since I went to transition class. . I'm the type of person who's really kind and very open minded but a lot of them thinks I'm crazy because I smile a lot (like a LOT) and I usually skip school (1-2 times a week because I'm scared of being judged). Some of them are trustworthy and one of them said they were gossiping about me like, "How is she even here?" "She doesn't really deserve to go to this class." "I'm tired of her smiling." "I bet she likes showing off her s." (I have a big chest at the age of 14. I'm either a E or F cup .____.) "Are all left-handed people like that?" (I'm the only left-handed girl in class.) "Maybe Philippines people are like that?" (My dad's half chinese and half Malaysian while my mom's from the Philippines.)

of course, I was really sad knowing that people thinks of me like that. But I still continued smiling like an idiot. There was this one girl, her father was the discipline teacher. She was really pretty. One day, at school, the teacher was absent and some of my classmates went outside to get some fresh air. Two boys were throwing paper balls at each other and one of them missed the ball and it landed near my foot. They asked if I could threw it back. Being the nice girl I was, I threw it. But the girl passed by and the paper ball hit her. She seemed like a nice person, so I said sorry, I didn't mean it.

I don't know if she heard but she suddenly grabbed the ball and pointed it at me, and said, "Do you want me to use this ball and throw it at your chest so they will explode?!" She ran outside and I looked down. But I picked up the ball that she threw on the ground and gave it to the two boys.

The bell rang and it was already lunch time, so I went to the cafeteria to get some lunch, then my seatmate asked, "Why did you throw the ball at J? Do you hate her or something?" I looked at him in disbelief and said no and told him my side of the story. But then he didn't believe me because she was more popular than I was. But I shrugged it off.

The next day, there were after school activities. My class were supposed to help the school to arrange some thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter