Mr Byun's and Mr Oh's plan to ESCAPE.

12 BOYS? (A Exo FanFic)

You still want to sleep but then  get a message  on your phone from Sehun. Sehun says today we are going to the water park during lunch period. I say who will take the blame? He says that Baekhyun and Himself will take the blame and come back after period 2.  Today was Weds and decide to bring your bikini in your backpack to change for later. 

Sunnie somehow knew that we were going to swim and also brought her bikni. She said that Mr Byun(Baekhyun)  told her the details on purpose. Then you guys walk to school and take out your materials for class and sit in your seats. You tried not to be obvious that you were going swiming with them. Sense class was other in 10 minutes We work the rest of the time on our science project. You group manged to get it finished today and presented today for as an example because the Teacher said ours was the best. 

Then the bell ranged and we hurried to lunch and eat quickly. The others noticed that we were leaving and asked us: WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GOING ? We don't answer and we keep walking out. We grab our backpacks and rush to Baekhyun's car. When we are driving Sehun turns on the music and then SHINee's Green Rain plays on the radio. Me and Sunne sing along and then Exo's Growl plays and then WE ALL SING ALONG. 

We finally arrive at the waterpark and You were so shocked to see the slides and gulped. Sehun squeezes your hand says it's fine I'll go with you. Sunnie and Baekhyun seemed really REALLY excited to get on the slides. We hurry into the place and buy the wristbands so then we can go when ever we want. We go our different ways to change. Sunnie is wearing a rainbow bikni that You've never seen her wear before. You ask if it is new and she replies yep bought yesterday. She points to my cherry red bikini and says GURL IT LOOKS FABSOME XD. We quickly get out of the restroom and wait for Baekhyun and Sehun. We see that they both aren't wearing a shirt and wearing striped shorts.

Sehun and Baekhyun both blush. Then Baekhyun finally says: I LIKE THE RAINBOW :D. We quickly walk to the pool and put our feet in it 1st. You step out a little and then.. PUSH SEHUN IN and then start  cracking up so hard that you fall into the water too. Sehun starts pouting and you say: Don't worry you can push me, but not to hard. You climb up to the edge of the pool and then Sehun pushes you softly. Then he makes a dive into the pool too.

Baekhyun enters the pool with Sunnie and starts to splash Baekhyun. We start spalshing each other til we are all covered in water. Sehun say it's time to enter the slides. You and Sehun go 1st and you sit in the back of the floaty. When you guys hit the drop you hold onto Sehun's waist and hug him tightly.

You were not scared it was just the drop down the slide that seemed scary but after getting through it You enjoy the rest of the ride. Then Baekhyun says: Sunnie wanna go in the front? Sunnie says that Baekhyun should be front and she sits back. You hear the sound of Joy. Sehun backhugs you and kisses you on your cheek.  Sehunnie Oppa lets not keep the secret anymore, because everyone knows anyways. Sehun quickly agrees and we wait for Baekhyun and Sunnie. 

When they are finally out we gather to go in the hot tub. Baekhyun jokes and says: Aren't these girls to hot to be in the hot tub? and then laughs at his joke. Sehun agrees about that joke. You sit by Sehun and hug his waist. He plants a kiss on your lips and he massages your tonugue. This time you guys keep going until run out of breath. You say to Sehun that was the longest kiss you'd have had. He said it should have been longer so then he could taste you're sweet lips again. You see that Sunnie and Baekhyun are in a private hot tub making out. You laugh and Sehun laughs too. 

OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY FANGIRL HEART XD. 

 

HEHE GET PREPARED FOR A PLOT TWIST IN CHAPTER 14.