A Boring Day

12 BOYS? (A Exo FanFic)

You and Sunnie prepared the dumplings. You guys already knew which were the chocolate ones and the pepper ones because you guys had a key of where everything was. You hear a knock  at your door and luckly your umma comes to get it beofre you spill all the dumplings. At the door was Sehun and Baekhyun. You umma had already met both of them and kindly let them in. Sehun asks what are we making and You don't answer. 

Sehun pouts and backhugs me tightly that You can't even breath and then you finally  say: Oppa I can't breath and then he let's go of you. Then answer me. What are you making? Why can't you see we are making dumplings. Then you turn around and he hugs you and gives you a peck on the lips and then let's you go back to work fixing the dumplings. After finishing the dumplings we give them the tray and say: Eat one and see if it is chocolate or something else. Sehun picked the last one and eat it well. He said it was chocolate. Then Baekhyun started to eat one but then quickly spit it out onto a napkin and said: Was that pepper? You and Sunnie both say yes and then tell us what you guys are planning. Baekhyun refuses to tell us and then Sunnie says that it didn't matter anyways and we cuddle the rest of the day. Sehun and you were in your room covered in the sheets holding each other. Sunnie and Baekhyun were in the guestroom cuddled up in a funny looking buddle that your umma probably did for them. 

When we woke up Sehun was already in the shower. You wait for him outside the door. Then Sunnie and Baekhyun used the other restroom because in your house you had 3, one for your parents, your bathroom and one for the guest/guests. 

Sehun finally unlocks the door and you hug him. He says you better take a shower because we have a hour to get ready. You quickly take a shower and wait for Baekhyun and Sunnie. They were waiting for you also. Then you put on your clothes and headout.. WAIT Sehun You quickly wait for him to have clothes on and pack up and then leave. 

We drove in Baekhyun's car to school and then eat breakfast quickly and then hurried to class. Teacher: Lesson 5 is about how the human population is going up and how.. You don't want to listen but you manage to anyways. The others are bored as heck too. Then Kris raises his hand and says: TEACHER CAN WE JUST WORK ON OUR SCIENCE PROJECT? WE ONLY STARTED YESTERDAY AND IT'S DUE FRIDAY. Teacher stops the Lesson 5 unit and let's you guys work on it for the rest of the time before lunch. You work with Sunnie,Sehun and Baekhyun. The question is: How does the your grammar affect everyday life? You start out by drawing pictures of phones and people talking. Then one of the texts on your poster board says: AS LNOG AS YUO CNA RAED TIHS TXET TI DESON'T MEATTR WAHT OADER YUO PTU TEH LTTERS NI. (The Real Sentence: As long as you can read this text it doesn't matter what order you put the letters  in.)  You add it bit of info at the bottom saying: Using grammar can help you with daily life like for example texting someone. Person: I HAS ME POTATO AND I ISH GONNA ATE IT. Person replying: Wtf are you saying? Please use some real grammar. Then the bell rings and then you put your project away for next time. 

You and the others hurry to the table and sit down. Other boys at the school are giving love eyes to you and Sunnie. Baekhyun and Sehun tell them to back off and they get scared and run for life. Then you thank them and settle down. Sehun says not to look at them and they won't look at you. You say: Mr Oh( its's Oh Sehun) are you getting jealous xD? Are you afraid that you'll lose me? Please I will always be with you OK OPPA? 

AISSHH FINE he says and then you stop pouting.