12 BOYS? (A Exo FanFic)

Description

Your name is : Krystal Kim and you attend Korea's Musical Art's School where rich heirs are there and you happen to be in a special class with 12 guys, you and your friend Sunnie Oh. 

You happen to know 2 people in that class: Baekhyun and Sehun. 

 

 

Baekhyun and Sehun have been your friend sense kindergarden and you haven't seen them for such a long time and now you want to find them. 

 

 

You had a Huge Crush on both but you didn't decide to tell them that sense you think that they would reject you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

You walk into the class where you can see 12 boys staring back at you with a surprised look on their faces. You think to yourself and think: Am I the only girl in this class? Oh yeah I forgot about Sunnie. You tell them your name and you sit down in an empty desk next to Sehun and you realized that there were 4 notes on your desk and They were from: Xiumin,Kai,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. You think to yourself really Baekhyun? You go up to Baekhyun and he knows who you are right away. Krystal~ he shouts and hugs you.  Woah not so tight Baekhyun you say. After Baekhyun saying that Sehun stood up and looked at my face and studied me a bit. He says: You do look like Krystal a bit just you got taller. You hug Sehun and he hugs you tighter than what Baekhyun did. The others are getting jealous and want a hug too so you give the rest a hug. After hugging everyone someone else walks in, then You know who it is,It's Sunnie. She greets you 1st before greeting herself in front of class. Hello I'm Sunnie Oh , and if you guys are wondering why I greeted Krystal 1st. It's because I'm her friend. Baekhyun and Sehun both raise their hands and say: B-but I-i'm Krystal's friend too They both pout. You both give them a mehrong and they both stop pouting.  Sunnie comes to sit in front of You and beside Sunnie is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gives you both notes with his name on it and he says that we look really pretty. You blushed at the comment. Sunnie almost faints after hearing that but then Kris catches her before she falls and he asks: Are you ok? Sunnie says: I'm ok and thx for helping me. Kris hands both of us notes with his name and he says: If you fall again, Don't worry I'll Catch You. You could tell Sunnie was blushing again because she was hiding her face under her hands.  Then the teacher comes in and starts to talk to us in a silent tone. You already see that it is lunchtime when the bell goes off *RING DING DONG RING DING DONG* Then you walk to the door and you see that Sunnie is waiting with Baekhyun And Sehun for you. We all sit at a private table and gather there. Hey you guys wanna play Truth or Dare? Sehun asks. We all say in unison sure. Baekhyun goes 1st and he points at you   and chose DARE. Baekhyun says: I dare you to kiss me, with a smirk on his face. OMOMOMOM WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? KISS BAEKHYUN OR CHICKEN OUT? (Don't worry You'll find out..)

TofuJinkiSwag
ALSO YOU CAN GIVE ME IDEAS TO PUT IN HERE.