A Prank That Went Wrong.

12 BOYS? (A Exo FanFic)

After you get out of the hot tub Sehun follows you to 5 feet of water area. Sehun knew that you were a pretty good swimer. Then Baekhyun says: Um we should go now. So then we will have time to get bubble tea.  You change into your clothes and dry your hair. You quietly wait for Sehun and then Sunnie comes out to wait for her Mr Byun. 

After 3 minutes they finally come out and we go into Baekhyun's car and drive our way to the nearest Bubble Tea Shop. We all get choco favor which we didn't know we all liked. Then by the time we get to school someone- no the Teacher is outside waiting for us to say something. 

Sehun and Baekhyun ask for her forgiveness with bbuing bbuing. The Teacher like the aeygo so she lets them off the hook for today. You and Sunnie get dropped of at home and then you sleep for a few hours. Then you umma comes in to tell you someone is coming to see you. You think who would come at 9 PM when some people were aready sleeping. Then your Umma runs to the door and you see Sehun. She lets him in and says Krystal is waiting for you on the staircase. You drag him to your room and say you missed him so much. 

Sehun starts to say something but then he turns slient.  You say Why are you here at 9? Sehun says: Because I need to tell you something important.  Sehun says that he has a girlfriend already and that he never loved you. You feel your heart beening tornen and you feel a hot liquid coming down your cheek. You say: Sehun JUST GET OUT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. (Sehun's Mind: I didn't now she would take it this serious. I tried to comfort her but she just pulls my hand back so then i won't touch her. It was a prank) Sehun quietly leaves and goes home. You shower  and cry yourself to sleep. 

The next morning You had 54 voicemails from Sehun but you didn't care. You just wanted to avoid that jerk as much as possible.  Sehun tried to call you but you didn't care. You felt like you were falling apart and your world was black and white. Sehun tried to call your name but you ignored it. You dragged Sunnie with you to lunch. Sehun and Baekhyun sat together. You tell Sunnie abut yesterday. She gasps and takes a glance at Sehun and Baekhyun. 

Sehun: Yo Baekhyun hyung, This plan is going all wrong. She really thinks I had a real girlfriend. Hyung what am I going to do? This is your plan and you made her upset.  Baekhyun: Well at least try to talk to her and say that Baekhyun oppa planned it. Sehun: YAH I AM THE OPPA.Baekhyun: WELL I AM TOO AN OPPA.

After all the classes you walk home alone and think about how Sehun was as a kid. He was a funny kid and he liked to cuddle people. Then you go into your room and put Sehun's pictures in a box. You put it under your bed. Your mom didn't live with you anymore. She moved to LA yesterday night for a work promotion. You forgot to close your room door and quickly locked it. Then Sehun came through the House door. Oh yea You forgot to lock it. Sehun checked your room 1st. You told him: AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND? WHY DO YOU LOOK FOR ME WHEN SHE PROBABLY WAS WAY BETTER THAN ME? JUST GO AWAY.  Sehun tried to talk but he gave up and went out the door with a slam. 

(Will Sehun be able to explain or Will Krystal never forgive him?)