The Ideal Body Figure

Just His Type

Chapter 3: The Ideal Body Figure


"Cuz I don't care- eh eh eh eh eh. I don't care eh eh eh eh eh." Bom sung

"Cuz I don't care-eh eh eh eh eh. I don't care eh eh eh eh eh. Boy, I don't care." Minzy sung, finishing the song.

"Okay. Time for break." Their manager yelled and the girls sighed in relief. The 2NE1 members was exhausted  They had been practicing hard all the way from the afternoon till late tonight. And in their minds, they needed as much breaks as they could get.

As they sat down against the walls and took a few sips from their water bottles, Dara looked over at their main vocalist and smiled. "So...how's the mission going so far?"

"It's going nowhere." Bom answered and let out a big sigh. Ever since this mornings plan failed, it had been bothering her all day. And not to mention that he hadn't talked to her ever since he saw her off on her trip to Japan. It was really weird.

"What do you mean? It didn't work?" CL asked in a surprised tone. 

"No...just when I had caught his eye,I looked away for a second and turned back to see him talking to Nana...I wasted all my cuteness for nothing..." Bom explained with a cute pout. 

"Well maybe Nana had to ask him something. Anything could have happened." Minzy said, trying to cheer Bommie up. She didn't like to see her unnie feeling disappointed. 

"I don't know...maybe he doesn't like me as much as I thought..." Bom said, more to herself than to her friends. 

Dara's eyes widen at her statement and she stood up quickly. "Don't start doubting yourself. This mission isn't over yet. By the time were done, he's gonna be so in love with you that he'll have no choice but to confess to you." The pretty girl walked over to Bom, bent down in front of her and grabbed her hands softly. "Don't give up on this. Fighting! Fighting! Yah! Yah! Yah!" She started chanted loudly not caring if everyone was looking at her crazily. 

Bom soon started to smile which got bigger and bigger until she started chanting along with her. "Fighting! Fighting! Yah! Yah! Yah!" 

Soon all 4 of the girls started chanting in unison until they looked around at the staff, who was staring at him. Some looked puzzled and some were trying not to laugh.

The girls looked at each other and bursted with laughter until tears were coming out of their eyes. Right now they didn't feel like they were celebrities. They felt like normal girls just hanging out and having fun.

"So..." CL said as the laughter died down and she looked at Bom. "Are you ready for Part 2?"

"I don't think I have a choice." She said with a smile.

 

The next morning, just as Bom had woken up and took out a pastry from under her pillow to eat, a long text from CL was sent to her phone.

Mission Bodong: Part 2
He talked about his preference in terms of appearance: "Many people around me say that I focus too much on appearance, but that's not true. It would be nice if she were pretty, but I don't focus on that. As long as I find her attractive, that is enough."
The actor was then asked about his ideal type, and he responded, "I don't have a specific one." The MCs did not stop there, asking if he had a body part he preferred. His answer was the pelvis, drawing the figure of a woman's pelvis in the air with his hands.  He said, "There's a feminine body line." 
Kim Gu Ra asked, "Would that be a woman with a big ," and Hong Eun Hee added, "Would that be a woman with a slender waist?"
Lee Dong Wook clarified, "Both."

As Bom took a bite from her pastry while reading it, her eyes widen as she re-read it and her pastry fell from . "Ehh??"

Then her phone started ringing and, assuming that it was CL, she quickly answered it. "Lee Chae-rin, are you out of your mind?" 

"What do you mean? You don't understand the text?" She asked amusingly.

"No, I mean...I understand it but...how am I gonna do that?" The black haired girl asked in a coy tone. It wasn't like she could walk around wearing tight clothing. It wouldn't be appropriate. 

As Bom got caught up in her thoughts she soon heard Dara in the background but couldn't make out what she said. "What is it?"

"Great idea Dara!" CL said excitingly.

"What idea?" Bom asked.

"Dara thinks that we should have a pool party and invite all the roommate members..." CL starts to explain.

"Mhmm. Go on..." 

"We're gonna do an impromptu performance for Roommate at the pool party, then afterwards...I'll dress you up in a kick- bathing suit showing off your curves. He'll be drooling as soon as he sees you. Trust me!" CL said, trying to persuade Bommie into the idea.

Bom looked chewed on her bottom lip in thought before sighing loudly and saying "Okay...what time should we show up?"

 


After Bom and CL got off the phone, the vocalist ran downstairs and told the Roommate members about the party. They all said that they would come and she was happy that they seemed excited about it. And because she and the rest of 2NE1 was performing for them, it was only that natural that she leave early to get ready. 

Now all of her roommates were here and Bom was really nervous to be performing in front of them, especially Dongwook. The other girls also sensed her nervousness and were worried. 

"Noona? What's wrong?" Minzy asked as she walked over to Bom and put her hand on her shoulder in comfort. 

Bom looked over at her and smiled softly. "I'm fine...just a little nervous I guess." 

Dara stood in front of Bom and smiled. "Bommie don't worry about anything. We've done this a million times. And just think, Dongwook won't be able take his eyes off you after you put on your bikini."

"And you did say that you wanted to show off your bikini figure on Roommate." Minzy teased with a laugh.

"Don't remind me!" I mumble embarrassingly.

CL then comes in the room with a big smile. "Okay girls were on in 1 minute Let's hurry and get in place." She says as we all walk in a line towards the start of the stairs; CL in front, then me, Dara, and Minzy. 

"Oh, and Bommie?" CL said at looked back at me from the corner of her eye with a smirk.

"Yes?"

"Make eye contact with him. We are singing Do You Love Me after all."