The Exposure of The Neck

Just His Type

Chapter 2: The Exposure of The Neck


After the girls talk about Dongwook liking Bom, CL and Dara hadn't told her their secret plan. They hadn't even discussed the actor to the main vocalist at all.

At least not until Bom was on her way to the Roommate house. Minwoo and Kang Jun had came to pick her up, much to her surprise. As Minwoo was driving while Kang Jun and Bom were sitting in the backseat, her phone vibrated the tune from CL's latest song, MTBD. 
Must be a text from CL. Bom thought as she took out her phone from her purse and read the text on the screen.
 
 Mission Bodong: Starting Now. 

Bom's eyes widen as she read it over and over again. I thought they had forgotten all about it... Her thoughts were again interrupted by another vibration from her phone. It was Dara this time, as her song Kiss was sounding from it.

 No, we didn't forget Bommie! Wait until you get home.

The main vocalist just sighed and sent them both an "okay" and cured her boredom by playing rock-paper-scissors with Kang Jun to ease the awkwardness between them.

By the time they all got home, Kang jun and Bommie the awkwardness was completely eliminated and the two became really good friends. He and Minwoo even helped her bring her stuff to her room. But so far, only mama shin, Se-ho, So-Ra, and Gayeon were at home waiting. 

 Dongwook must be at a photoshoot or something. She thought as she passed my their room. In all honesty, she wanted him to be at home waiting for her. Sitting on the couch with Poong-Poong. Both of them waiting for their Bommie to come home. How beautiful is this life? How painful is this life? She sung in her mind as she headed to room and fell back softly on her bed.

As she looked up at the ceiling for no reason at all, her eyes slowly but surely fell until she was sound asleep. She had practice later so she needed all the rest she could get.

At dawn, Bom showed up at the house, more tired than usual and went straight to bed

At least she tried too.

She was so drowsy that as she walked up the stairs she felt herself bump into something hard. As the impact made her fall back the very thing that she bumped into quickly grabbed her, pull her close to it.

"Bommie? Are you okay?"

It was Dongwook. Bom looked up at him before yawning. "Bommie? Since when did you give me that nickname?" She mumbled tiredly.

He stared into her sleepy eyes worriedly before hearing her question and smiling lightly. "I honestly don't know. Why, you don't like it?"

"No, I like it." The singer said as she looked up at him for a while, feeling his girp soften until she started dragging to ground which made him pulled her back up. "I like it just fine." She mumbled with her eyes closed, taking a step closer to him and laying her head softly on his chest. 

He shook his head at the cute sight. It was plain to see that she really exhausted. He gently picked her up, bridal style, and brought her inside her room. 

Sora Lee, Bom's roommate, was still awake and looked up surprisingly at two as he brought her inside. "What happened?" She asked worriedly as she watched him lay her gently in her bed.

"She came in the house in a tired state. She could have collapsed and fallen right to sleep on the floor before making it to the room if I was there. She really needs to get all her rest tomorrow." He explained while staring at the sleep beauty.

Sora smiled to herself as she observed the actor. She could tell that the man liked the singer very much and how deeply he cared about her well-being. 
Being titled the big brother of the house, he always made sure that everyone was comfortable but to her he seemed to always keep a watchful eye on Bom. It made her remember the time when they watch her and the rest of 2NE1 perform on a show and everyone pointed out how lymph nodes were noticeably swollen. 

He had been quiet during that time but she saw the worry, concern, and the amount of care in his eyes as he watched her sing her heart out. She also knew that he stayed up and waited for her to come home that night too so that he could make sure that she was okay. 

Sora knew that it wasn't just a brotherly love thought. His eyes showed everything. He may be a skillful actor but he couldn't put up any wall when it came to Bom. It was all in the eyes.

She was brought back to earth as she heard him sigh and bid her goodnight and she did the same and watched him walk out the door. She silently prayed to herself that Bom would get all her rest and laid back down to close her eyes, also adding a last prayer to the list and afterwards going to sleep.

That last prayer being that she hoped that the two would become a couple.

 

Bom woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed than ever. She did her daily routine for the day and walked out her room to see Nana, Se-ho, Gayeon, and last by not least, Dongwook lounging around in the living room. 

"Morning!" She said gleefully to everyone who replied with same tone. She walked towards the seating area and sat on the end beside Gayeon. 

As everyone chatted with each other, Bom eyes glanced towards her crush. Se-ho was talking about something with him quietly, which she assumed, was about Nana. This was no surprise because the comedian was crazy about her. And because they seemed like they matched each other well, Bom was secretly rooting for them to become a couple.

While the main vocalist was deep in her thoughts, Dongwook noticed and chuckled inwardly. She's too cute. He thought as he stared at her.

Then Bom's phone went off and she almost dropped it due to it startling her a bit. It's from Dara. She thought as her member's song Kiss sounded. As she saw a pic as the message and touched it to read it, her eyes widen at the message.

 Mission Bodong: Part 1
"When a girl ties her hair while holding the rubber band in , exposing the swan-like curve of her neck, that's especially y," -- Lee Dong Wook

"Ehhh?" Bom accidentally let out as she finished reading the message, much to everyone's surprise. Now, realizing that she said it out loud, she looked up to see everyone's eyes on her. 

"Unnie, is everything okay?" Nana asked worriedly. Bom gave her and everyone else an embarrassed smile. "I'm fine, Everything's okay." She reassured them softly.

Believing that she was fine everyone went back to what they were doing including Dongwook, who looked at her once more before going back to Se-ho and his conversation. 

As soon as Bom looked back at her phone, another message from Dara popped up and she blushed a bit this time. 

Just think of it as exposing those long legs of yours. 

Bom put her cell phone away and feels on her hair a bit, glancing at the actor all the while. Here goes nothing. She thinks to herself as she takes a deep breath and sighs loudly, gaining attention from the younger girls.

"Bommie, what's wrong? You know you can tell me." Gayeon asked with concern. 

"And me!" Nana added, not wanting to be left out.

"Well..." Bom drawled a bit loudly so that she could get Se-ho and Dongwook's attention, specifically the latter. "I've just been so tired lately." She explained as she gracefully pulled the rubber effortlessly out of her hair. 
The singer peeked over to towards the boys. She smiled inwardly when she sat Dongwook's eyes glued on her. Bingo 

"Now that I think about it, I don't even remember making it to the room when I came in last night." She continued as she gently raked her fingers through her hair. "Did you happen to see me go to bed, Gayeon?" She asked sweetly.

Gayeon shook her head no and bit the tip of her finger, out of habit. "No. I was fast asleep."

"Ah..." She let out softly as she put the rubber band in so that she could tie up her hair, exposing her neck just as Dongwook quoted in the text, and held it in place with one hand so that she could finish tying it up with the rubber band that was in . 

Once she was done, she looked over towards the actor, expecting him to be gawking at her. 

But he wasn't even looking at her. 

Ehhh??? She thought as she watched him talk with Nana, now that Se-ho had disappeared to somewhere else. Bom looked away and pouted in frustration. In her opinion Mission Bodong was heading off to a bad start.