The Plan

Just His Type

Chapter 2: The Plan


Author's POV

How could one man be so breathtakingly beautiful? Bom thought as she stared at the man talking in front of her. He was the first person from the roommate program that she met and from then on she liked him. He was far from what she thought he was and she just wanted to know more about him. Not also forgetting how absolutely handsome he was, it was hard for her not gawk at him on a regular basis. And he made it very hard because wherever she was he would soon appear. 
And now here he was, making conversation with her and staring into her big brown eyes and all she was doing was eyeing all the things that made up his beautiful face. His eyes...his sculptured cheekbones...and those baby pink soft-looking lips of his...oh how I wish I could feel them on top of mine...
"Bom..."
.
.
.
"Bom..."
.
.
.
"Bom!"
"Huh?" She said as his voice woke her up from her thoughts and she blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Dongwook Oppa...I've just been...distracted lately..."
He just chuckled softly at her and smiled. "No, it's okay. I know you've been practicing hard lately for your concert. I just wanted to talk to you for a bit before you fly out to Japan tonight."
"I know and that's sweet. And here I am not being appreciative about it. Forgive me?" She said with a smile while blinking cutely at him. 
This time the actor laughed brightly, showing off that 10 million-dollar smile that she loved to see, and gently grabbed her hand and caressed it with his thumb. "You're forgiven. Just don't use that eye thing on anybody else."
"What eye thing?" She asked curiously as She looked at both of their hands and smirked. They fit...almost as if they were made to hold mine. 
"That thing where you blink cutely at people. You might do it to the wrong person and get in trouble." He warned the singer teasingly with a smirk.
"Oppa!" She exclaimed and pull my hand away to playfully hit him on the arm and laugh. "You love it. That's why you don't want me to do it to anyone else." 
He laughed for a bit and gave her a small smile before looking away and mumbling "Maybe..."
"What-" Bom almost got to ask before her phone started ringing and she picked it up. He was saved by the bell...
After a minute of talking to her manger she got off the phone with a sad sigh and looked over to her fellow cast member, who was also looking at her with concern. "Something wrong?"
"No, I was just informed that I'm leaving here on an early flight. My manager's about to pick me up in a minute." She explained and got up quickly. 
"I'll help you get your stuff if you want." He offered and followed her towards her room. 
They both walked into her room as Bom insisted that she didn't have much to take but being the gentlemen that Dongwook was, he wouldn't let her carry her bags. He even wanted to wait outside with her and even thought she wanted to tell him that he didn't need to just to say it, she didn't want to push her luck.
As they both waited outside for her ride to arrive, Bom noticed how comfortable they were with each other. He was always considerate towards everyone and was almost like a big brother to everyone in the house. That's probably how he sees me...like a sister... She thought with a sad smile.
He noticed her expression and turned towards her. "You sure you're okay? You seem to have a lot on your mind."
She quickly looked away to think of something to tell him and looked back at him. "Uh...I was just worried about who was gonna take care of Poong-Poong while I'm away..."
"If he means that much to you I'll take care of it. In fact everyone will. Poong-Poong is very popular with the cast." He says with a laugh before looking to see a Kia roll up in front of them. 
Bom sighs and grabs her things. "I guess this is it for now. See you later Dongwook Oppa." She says while getting in the car.
"Have a good trip and concert." He tells her while closing the door for her. "Sing your beautiful heart out. And come back home safely." He adds while staring at her with a smile.
They wave goodbye to each other and as they drive off, she watches his figure quickly getting smaller and smaller until he wasn't in sight.

And it did turn out to be a good concert. The huge storm of fans rained screams towards the girl group and sung all the lyrics to their songs as if they were imprinted inside their brains. 
Yes, it was a good concert indeed.
Now the girls were eating their hearts out at a private area in a local restaurant.
All except that one member who loved food the most. 
Park Bom usually would be eating a handful but she was too busy staring at something on her phone. That being a picture of one of the members of Roommate, the man she grew to like more everyday, Lee Dongwook. 
The other 3, mainly Dara, saw the main vocalist staring longingly at the picture on more than one occasion and had been dying to ask about it but during a good time when it was just 2ne1. Dara decided that now was a good time to ask.
"How has the Roommate program been, Bom?" She asked curiously as she ate her food. "Um, it's been going great! Everyone is so cool and fun. Im glad that they picked me to be there." She said honestly and started to eat her food.
CL smirked, quickly figured out what Dara was trying to do, and decided to join the conversation. "Are there any guys there that you've gained interest in?"
Bom slowly chewed her food before answering. "No...not really. Why do you ask?"
"No reason!" Minzy, the youngest of the girls, quickly said as she gave the questioning two a look that begged them not to put the main vocalist on the spot.
Dara pretend that she didn't know what it meant and decided to go ahead and ask the main question. "What about Lee Dongwook?" 
"What about him?" Bom asked coyly as she tried to distract herself from the thought of him. Every time someone spoke of the actor his face would appear immediately in her mind and she'd end up with a goofy smile on her face.
"Oh, don't play dumb. We've all saw you staring at his picture for the past 2 days, including a few minutes ago." CL say with a laughing smirk. 
Bom's eyes went back and forth between the 3 girls before she sighed and let out " Okay....maybe I like him...but he doesn't like me..."
"Yes, he does." CL says.

"No, he doesn't."

"Yes, he does!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"He does, okay?" She exclaimed in a voice that let Bom know not to argue any further. 
Bom dropped her chopsticks inside her bowl and crossed her arms, studying the looks on everyone's faces. "What makes you so sure?" 
Dara, who had been researching a few things about the actor on her phone while the leader and vocalist had been arguing, let out a huge grin and looked at Bom.  "Well that's easy...you're just his type." 
"Again...what makes you so sure? How can you assume all of this?" The oldest asked tiredly. Today had been long enough for her and she didn't feel like gaining any false hope. It was embarrassing enough to be 30 years old and not being able to be in a relationship in the past 5 years. 
"Just take our word for it Bommie. Don't worry your little head about anything." They both said in unison as they both buried their heads in their phones with big smirks.
Minzy turned towards me and shook her head worriedly "I see a big plan in the making. I hope you're ready..."
"I don't wanna even think about it Minzy..."