new in town || one

Because of you - Hansol x Byungjoo

I apologize for the lack of quality in writing or like the amount of grammar, I don't really have time to go through it. This one is rather rushed  bc I'm studying for an exam but yakkow I've been excited to write this story for awhile. * 

S U G A  || POV 

I stare at the clock, rubbing my eyes and another figure was laying beside me, it's the boy hoseok I've ed last night. He was still sleeping peacefully, I looked around and obviously this wasn't my place. Last night, I lost a bet that cost me a hundred grand. This s, have been drivin me nuts. Today, I remmeber me and my family are moving to a new town, no more namja from daegu, but hello Seoul. I let out a sigh as I ruffled my hair in the mirror getting ready to get out. I hear a whimper in the bedroom, I looked back and saw him there pouting. "Where are you going..?" He pouted. "Seok, I have to leave-- we are moving today, I'm sorry it was nice seeing you again.. I'm sorry." I lazily kissed his forehead and forbid my goodbye. I've been waiting in line and the train station won't come yet. It's been forever and I seriously have a lack of waiting span. Putting my hands on my pocket I tried to remmeber what I'll take with me, leave behind in this province. It's not like I hated it here, but I need to move.. These s are up my and I don't want them to out my baby brother in danger. I called my brother who had everything in him, we were out to run and change our ways in Seoul. If only that was the case, since we arrived here. I looked at my brother who was sleeping beside me, I reassured the younger that everything will be okay. That he didn't need to sell his body to make ends meet, that hyung was going to do this and make a change. I rely on my baby brother a lot, but ever since that accident bjoo has been aloof . I drifted to sleep hoping that when I woke, Seoul will give me a fresh new start. Leaving behind our riches and popularity, this will be a rough start.

J I N || POV 

my brother and I need a new place to stay it's been 2 months that we've been living in this cafe house. Our grandparents are nice enough to lend us this for the summer, but when school starts we gotta get out and find ourselves a house, apartment of some sort. I hear my brother snoring in the couch, and I laughed at his position, all curled up like a monkey oh how cute is my little brother? I cooked us breakfast and I'm put looking for a job just for us to find a new place to stay for the new school year. It's been tough, since our parents left. They abandoned us, when hansol was diagnosed with a slight Tumor, depression sinked in and my brother won't even talk to anyone but me and our grandparents. I've been so busy finding jobs that I forgot today was his birthday. Today has been a long day and I came home with no sight of hansol, he's probably sleepin in the bedroom but no, clearly he's out. This is odd completely odd. I searched and searched for my brother but he's nowhere found until I saw a note, "I'm fine bro, happy birthday to me. I turn 22 today, I hope when I get home you'll still be up I just need time for  for myself." - Hansol. I put the note away and relieved washed over my face, I was happy till I drifted off sleep.

 

* I'll update hansol and bjoo later :') after I look over my notes lmao