train || one

Because of you - Hansol x Byungjoo

AUTHOR || POV 

After days of praying that they will find a new home, bjoo's prayers were answered he wakes up, early in the morning to whip up some breakfast for his brother and him gathering their belongings. A grin plastered in his face. "hyung hyung, hurry up please? I want to see the house already–" he was cut off by a groan and his brother slightly nuzzling his nose on his neck. "Hyung is tired let me sleep" he pouts and rubs the latter's back. "Aish Hyung you're gross you started drinking with taehyung last night again, you guys should date you know?" He laughs and pokes bjoo's cheeks repeatedly. "I'm not into boys, they are nasty, I'm not gay." He pouts and shakes his head "it was just a suggestion, I know taehyung is openly gay, you can try?" Bjoo keeps insisting until he and suga was dragged out by taehyung himself out of his apartment. "You two go, I'll visit tomorrow okay hyung?" He softly pecks his cheeks a blush from the corner was made by suga and a smile crept on bjoo's lips. "Told you." The latter teased and earned a punch from suga. 

J I N & H A N S O L || POV 


"Hyung I'm ready! Hurry up, I want to see it already mom never told us we had a hidden treasure down under." I grin in delight as I hugged my brother tightly making his way out grandpa and grandma's house. "Just be patient kiddo, we will get to Jejudo as soon as possible and we will have a new start okay?" A wide grin appeared in my lips as we walked down the train. I kept on talking and talking until my brother told me to shut up. Jin hyung wants to sleep and needs peace and quiet I just pouted and sinked my body on the seat. 

Finally, hansol won't shut up talking to me about the scenery he's about to see once we get there, I'm sure it's great but the boy needs to shut up, I wake up from an alarming snoring, groaning I made my way to the bathroom on the train a boy with a black beanie made his way out. I stared at his open fly, he didn't know I suppose so my cheeks felt hot. He arched his brow, making it's way down south to his but didn't say anything until he realized his fly was open I couldn't help but softly chuckle making my way to the restroom. He glared at me as I pout bowing my head, edging my way to the place. He grasp my wrist and whispered "ert." Uh oh.. I'm in big trouble I saw his wrist with a tattoo I backed away and quickly returned back to my seat only to catch my brother eyeing the boy that was asleep on the seat across from us. My cheeks still red, I saw the guy that I bumped into the restroom earlier smirking making his way back to sit beside the boy my brother is really crushing on. "Oh .. He's cute, I can't...they can't be together.."