new in town || two

Because of you - Hansol x Byungjoo

B J O O || POV 

it's been days since I heard from my parents I am sure they are happy me and suga hyun flee daegu to the get away from the mess we were both in. I woke up to the shifting of my brother as my head was banging in the window sill from the train. It's raining out as I can still remmeber the day, I witness both my hands kill an innocent child. He was going on my way, as I was trying to pry him away my knife suddenly slid across his side that caused him to bleed to death. I lost the pain and innonce in my eyes and I ran and ran away avoiding the fact that I've killed an innocent child. 2 years had past and I don't know where that child was going but I'm sure the family hates me, hates me terribly.. I wish to never see that mirage in my dream, or anywhere else in my life. I looked out the window waiting for the Seoul stop. A blonde man, was now walking past me, his eyes looked like he just shed some tears. Honestly something inside me felt remorse for the boy, but then again I know this feeling will just past. I waited and waited until woke my brother up, tellin him that our destination has finally arrived. The boy dashed out in the rain another boy was holding out his umbrella for him he pouted at the boy as he hooked his arms around him. My brother did the same as he whispers. " we will have to crash on my friends house tonight and we will be back in the villa by morning alright?" I nodded and smiled at him, my brother was my life saviour.

 

H A N S O L || POV 

I looked at my brother and pouted "yah why did you have to look for me here?" He smiled widely at me. "It's your birthday, please try to brighten up your mood saeng." He ruffles my hair and I punched him playfully. "But hyung it's also been the day, Sam died.." An eerie feeling was surrounding the athmosphere my brother looked down and gave me the flowers. "Since Sam was closer to you.. I'm telling you to give this to her on our way to the grave yard okay..?" I nod only following him, I cried like a baby when we both got there but that was all washed over when hyung took me home and cooked the best meal ever. Even if we don't have lots of money like before, I still manage to adore my hyung for his ability to keep a straight face and makin me happy on my birthday. How I wish Sam was alive so she can see both her brothers rejoice in happiness. 

AUTHOR || POV 

that night, both kim brothers and min were sleeping peacefully in their own place to crash. Both the eldest were up, thinking of a way to make a day go by without worrying about if they will survive the next day. But it seems as if luck was on jin's side of the plate he recieved a letter granting a place in the villa that his mother had saved up for them. Even if it was night time he quickly shook his brother and told him that they willm be moving tomorrow to the villa in Jejudo. Bjoo was really happy that he couldn't wait to pack his things for the first time 2 months he knew a place where they can finally call home.