Chapter 4

Save me

In the dressing room, you heard some of the other girls gawk over EXO. "Oh my gosh! Some of the EXO boys are here!"

"Ugh look at Tao! He's so y! Oh I'd love to grind all over him."

Another one joined in. "What about Kai? He looks so hot right now!"

You just tuned them out. You knew about EXO because they're Hannah's favorite band and she would always talk about them but you never really listened to her whenever she would fan-girl over them. You always had other things on your mind...

"Hey new girl!" You turned around to see your boss motioning you toward the stage. "You're up."

You gave yourself a mental pep talk before going up. "You can do this _______. You have to do this. For Jaehyun. For Jaehyun."

"Anytime now!" Your rude boss ordered.

You walked up on stage and everyone started cheering. You started doing your routine dance. Seductively running your hands up and down your body repeatedly. Removing this and that until you were nearly , in nothing but your bra and tiny thong. Your high leather boots reaching all the way up to your thighs. You felt disgusting while you were doing it. The memories of the monster flooded back in your mind and engulfed your thoughts. You were remembering all of the pain. Your legs were going numb. You were glad the routine was almost done because you felt as if you were about to faint. You saw 6 familiar faces in the front row.

"Wait until I tell Hannah what pigs her precious EXO members are." You thought to yourself. "Coming here just to see women's bodies.

But one of them wasn't just looking at your body. Your eyes met his right when your routine was done. His eyes weren't filled with lust like the others. If anything, they were filled with sadness. He was looking at you like if you were an actual human.

You walked off the stage. You had to change into another skimpy outfit for your next dance. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 (Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

 

"Wow. She was. So. So beautiful." Kyungsoo was obviously star struck.

"Yeah she was hot." Tao said.

"But did you see her eyes? She looked so...regretful." Kyungsoo started.

"Nah I was too busy looking at her s." 

"Did you see that ? Did you see that !?" Chen repeated. "God blessed her!"

"Hey lay off, Kyungsoo obviously likes her." Kris began. "Hey lover boy you want a ?"

"No. No. I'm okay. I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

"No no no. I think you want a . You know you want one."

"Kris no I don't want to make.."

Kris interrupted kyungsoo. Kris waved at the owner of the club. "Hey you come over here." Your boss headed towards them. "Yeah?"

"You know that girl who was just up?"

"What the new girl?" The owner asked.

"Yeah whatever. You see this boy right here?" Kris grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulders. His breath reeked of alcohol. "It's this boy's birthday today and he wants a from that girl."

"Yeah no problem. Do you want a private room?"

"No! I don't want it at all!"

Kris put his hand on Kyungsoo's mouth. "Don't listen to him. Yes he wants a private room and I'll be paying for it."

The owner nodded and pointed to a room in the back of the club. "You wait in there and I will go get her for you." He started towards the strippers' dressing room.

Kyungsoo peeled Kris' hand off his mouth. "What the hell! I told you I didn't want it!" Kyungsoo was so mad his face turned crimson red and steam was practically coming out of his ears.

Kris put his hands up. "Woah woah chill..you'll have a good time."

"I'm not going in there, Kris."

"Oh yes you are. s aren't free." 

"I'm not going in there."

Kris picked up Kyungsoo and slung him over his shoulder. Kyungsoo really wished he wasn't so small.

"You'll thank me later." Kris said as he carried him to the back and pushed him through the door and into the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You just finished putting on the outfit for the next routine when your boss came in the dressing room.

"Hey new girl I need you over here."

"I was just about to go up for the next.."

"Yeah yeah." He interrupted. "Change of plans. Some kid requested a from you."

"What? Why?"

"Obviously he finds you some what attractive. You should be honored that an EXO member specifically requested you."

"No please I don't want to. Can't you get someone else to do it?"

"No he requested it from you. And the tall one already paid for it." Your boss said as he started pushing you towards the door of the room.

"Oh and give him a little something extra. Ok?"

You were in shock "What?"

"I dunno give him a or something. The giant slipped me a couple extra bucks for you to do a real good job if you know what I mean."

Your eyes widened and you shook your head so much you felt like it might fall off. "No! Please! You said I wouldn't have to have or anything like that!"

"Welcome to the industry, kid." Another stripper said as she was being dragged into another private room by her "client." "It's a bunch of ed up lies." Her eyes were filled with sorrow.

And with that, your boss shoved you into the room to do your "job."