Chapter 3 (Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

Save me

"Happy Birthday Kyungsoo!" All the members of EXO sang. They were eating the delicious cake they bought for him and were giving Kyungsoo his presents for his 21 birthday. All except Kris, Chen, Tao, Kai, and Sehun.

"And where is my gift from you guys?" Kyungsoo asked the 5 members.

Sehun wrapped his arm around the birthday boy's shoulders. "You'll get our gift later, hyung." The 5 of them bursted into laughter.

Kyungsoo looked at them with a suspicious expression. "Fine. But it better be good or else!"

"Oh trust me. You'll love it!" Kris assured Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"What the hell is this?" Kyungsoo asked when the cab pulled up in front of a strip club. 

"This is your present, hyung. Happy Birthday!" Kai said.

Kyungsoo began to tense up. "You guys know this isn't my kind of scene. Why don't we go to the beach instead? Or the movies? I..I like the movies."

"Just relax you little . You'll have an amazing time. We can count on it." Chen said while he practically jumped out of the cab in anticipation for the night's following activities. He was definitely more excited than Kyungsoo. All of the other boys got out the car aswell.

"Come on hyung!" Sehun yelled as he ran to the line in front of the club. Kyungsoo reluctantly got out of the car and made his way to the line.

"That's my boy!" Kris said as he moved him to the front of the line.

"I.D." The 6 foot 6, mountain-of-a-man demanded. Kyungsoo pulled out his I.D. and handed it to the guard.

"Oh. Happy birthday." The guard said as he gave Kyungsoo back his I.D.

"Thanks." He said as he waited for the others to show their I.D.'s. The colorful neon lights were so blinding and the music was booming.

"You guys can go on in." The guard said to Kris, Chen, Tao, Kai, and Sehun.

Kyungsoo looked confused. "What? Why didn't he I.D. you guys?"

"Because we're not the ones who look 12 years old." Sehun said as he received a slap to the head from Kris. "Respect your hyung you little brat."

Tao chuckled. "Let's go to the bar!" He grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and pulled him in the direction of the bar.

"Great idea! Let's get the birthday boy wasted!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean I can't get a free drink?! Don't you know who I am?!" Sehun was already tipsy after his second shot of tequila and started chastising the bartender.

"I am Oh Sehun! OH to the mother-ing SEHUN and I demand a free drink!!!"

"Oh shut up !" Kris said as he bought Sehun the drink he wanted. "This is your last one you big baby." Kris warned. Sehun began to whine.

Kyungsoo let out a tiny laugh.

"There you go! Laugh! Let loose! Have some fun!" Chen said while he passed Kyungsoo a shot. Kyungsoo held the glass in his hand and looked down at the alcohol in it. "Come on Mother Mary, drink it already!" Chen demanded.

Kyungsoo thought about it for a second. "Why the hell not?" Kyungsoo said as he raised the glass to his mouth and downed the shot like a pro.

"Aww Yiss! There you go hyung!" Kai yelled. He was half-drunk himself.

"Ay yo bartender! Let's get some more shots over here!" Kris ordered. A few shots later, all the boys were tipsy and were ready to see the strippers show their stuff.