[Pilot Chapter] Where Are We Going?

Really?

It’s finally Saturday and you made plans to meet up with Zelo for the school project that you’ve been partner up for. You had a crush on him since the first time you saw him. You are a transfer student from London, you were born in Seoul, but because of you dad’s job, you lived all over the place from Osaka, to Stockholm, and New York, then London. Finally, your parents agreed to let you return to Seoul, but only if you stay with your older brother so he can keep a eye on you.

You not really close with Zelo, even though you live next door from him and you two are friends. Now, because of this project you have a chance to get to know him better. He told you that he would meet you outside of your house at 8:00, since you don’t know your way around Seoul. 

“Oppa~I’m going out to work on a project, I’ll call you later.” you said going down the stairs. “Okay, just don’t stay out too late, and stay out of trouble, oh and don’t….” you cut him off, “Get lost? got it, don’t worry my friend knows the way. Okay Bye~” you said before you close the door behind you.

You walked out the front door and Zelo was sitting on the bottom of the stairs playing with his cap. “Hey Zelo,sorry for the wa-ahhh~” You said as you run down the stairs, but on your last step you tripped over your own foot. You closed your eyes expecting to hit the ground, but when you open your eyes, you were in Zelo’s arms, forehead against his shoulder. You push back to look at him, 

“Are you okay?” he asked amused by your clumsiness. “Yeah….Sorry to keep you waiting, I was talking to my brother...” you replied shyly. It wasn’t till then that he notice his arms are still around you. He lets go and took a step back, shying away,

“Soooo…..should we leave now?” he asked, “Sure, let’s go~" You said leading him out the front gate, heading the direction towards the library expecting to be working there, but you realize Zelo stop right outside the gate.

"Aren't we heading this way?" You asked confused, pointing towards the direction you were heading to, he shook his head "Oh....sorry, I don't know my way around Seoul very well...” you said walking back towards him “Well...I guess you're stuck with me..."

 

image

 

“Hurry!” Zelo shouted, as you two were running the catch the bus. You were running out of breath and slowly falling behind, just then someone grabbed you hand. You look up to find Zelo holding you hand and you’re running with him now. You made it right before the driver close the door. You two got on and took the two seats in back. Both of you sat down, trying to catch your breath. It wasn’t till then that you realized Zelo was still holding you hand. 

“Ze….” you started, but then you caught him looking down at your interlocked hands. You didn’t know what to say to him, feeling shy you start to pull your hand out of his, but he tighten his grip. You can feel your cheeks heating up, and your heart beat speed up.

You decided to look at some of the scenery outside the window to calm down. Since it autumn, all the trees are dress in colourful leafs, hanging over a tiny stream. “Zelo, look~" You said tugging on his hand, "isn’t it beau…” you stop before you can finish, because when you turn around he was leaning towards you, his face is a inche away from yours. You can smell the light scent he's wearing, the rosiness of his cheeks, his beautiful eyes and his pink lips. At that point you were in lost of words, and instead of calming down, you can feel your cheeks heating up agian and your heart is racing. 

“Over were?” he asked you, leaning in even closer. Your closed your eyes out of nervousness, but then you heard a little snicker coming from Zelo. You opened your eyes to find him holding back a laugh. “Yah~it’s not funny~” you said nudging him on the arm. “Ahaha, sorry~It's fun teasing you,” he said the last part in a whisper “Shall we go now?” he finished. You nodded your head in reply, and followed him off the bus hand in hand.

 

                                                                                                                                             

Author's Note:

안녕하세요~Hello~

So I started this as a pilot chapter, so its like a.....test.....chapter....(?)

It more like a idea, it'll be slightly different in the actually fanfic~

I hope you'll give a chance and leave some comments~Thanks for Reading!!!