Back to Seoul & Night Clubs pt. 2

No Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5: Back to Seoul & Night Clubs pt.2

9:00 PM

It was time, Hyosung sprayed on her Victoria Secret: Bombshell perfume and putting on her black heels. Jieun walked out to the living room uncomfortably, tugging onto her short dress. Her hair was curled and make-up was fully done.

"Whoa~" Hyosung exclaimed when she laid eyes on her best friend, this was the first time she'd seen her wearing such thing. "You look so... great." she smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Jieun mumbled, she felt nervous and rubbed the side of her arm. She did not feel comfortable wearing such thing.

"It looks so stunning, every guy would be all over you tonight." Hyosung grinned then sliding on her other pair of heels.

"Every... guy?" Jieun felt uneasy, she rubbed her arm uncomfortably.

"Why do you look so stiff?" Hyosung asked her concerned.

"I--"

There was a knock on the door. "Oh~ it's probably your date. 'Thunder'." Hyosung hummed happily while going to open the door. Jieun took a deep breath before trailing behind her.

The door plopped open and a handsome man with black shaggy hair was revealed. He must be Thunder, why he look so familiar?

"Annyeonghasayo~" Thunder greeted politely to Hyosung then looking to the side and laying his eyes on the beautiful Jieun. "Whoa~ she's so pretty." he commented with a smile. Hyosung grinned and shoved Jieun towards Thunder, Jieun accidentally bumped into his chest.
Thunder caught her steadily in his arms, the two met eyes. She looks awfully familiar... "Gwenchana? We gotta get to the club because my friend will get mad if we're late." Thunder noted, Hyosung nodded. "Arasso~ I'll just wait for Mir here, you guys go on ahead."

Jieun's eyes widened, me and him going alone?!

"Yah!" she whispered. Hyosung rolled her eyes and pushed the two out of the door. "Have fun, I'll be there in a few." she chuckled then closing the door before Jieun can argue back.

Jieun sighed then falsely smiled at Thunder. "Kajja?" he asked. She nodded.

At The Club

Loud music blasting from multiple speakers all around the club. Namjas and yeojas dancing continously to the music. Some people standing in corners making out while others chat with their friends as they held a glass of wine. Jieun walked in awkwardly with Thunder besides her, linking arms with each other. "Ah~ My friend is over there." he said in her ear, then pointing to a table with a blonde man and lots of girls surrounding him. Jieun looked at the man in disgust; she had always hated guys like that, What is this? Some kind of playboy guy?!
They were about to walk there when Hyosung appeared behind Jieun along with Mir on her left. "Hey~" she smiled at Jieun. Jieun sighed in relief. "We were about to--" she tried to say but Hyosung pulled her over to the table where Thunder was at along with the blonde "friend".

Sitting down while feeling weirded out, Jieun avoid the eyes of the blonde man. She didn't once look up to scan his face or even spoke. "Yah.. Wae so quiet?" Hyosung nudged her.

"Everyone this is Janet Song, my friend that I attend college with. I am Helen Jun." Hyosung announced loudly over the music. Thunder nodded then looks at Jieun. Jieun still didn't look up or spoke, she just continue to play with her fingers.

The group continue to conversate, Jieun looked up a bit to see the strange blonde haired man sitting in front of her. For her shock, he was staring directly at her. She looked down again and gulped, her heart raced for some reason. She starts to feel uneasy and uncomfortable. She looked up once again to see him and some chick sitting next to him eating faces.
A part of her felt hurt, for some strange and unknown reason. "E-excuse me.. I need to get some fresh air." she studdered, then quickly getting up and heading outside to the club's rooftop. Thunder watches her in concern. "I'll be back too." he said then getting up to follow her.

Jieun rushed to the rooftop and sat on an empty bench staring at the sky. She placed a hand on her beating heart. This feeling... is so familiar.

"Hey..." Jieun heard a voice from behind her, she looks back. Thunder walks to the bench and seated besides her. Jieun looked down at her hands.

"I'm sorry about my friend's behavior. He's been like this since his first love left him. If he is bothering you, just ignore him." Thunder said sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter