Drunken Days

No Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Drunken Days

- Daehyun's Side -

- [NP] B.A.P: Coma -
After you left, I’m losing my rationality.
Every night, I’m getting drunk from alcohol.

"Dude, what the heck happened to you again?" Park Sang-Hyun, aka Thunder and Daehyun's best friend, reached down and rolled over a drunk Daehyun. He sighed, it wasn't the first time that he had seen his best friend like this. "Aigoo. You drank again?! This is not good for your health!" he warned his best friend. Daehyun just groaned, then pushing Thunder away from him. "Just leave."

"You've been like this since­­--" he paused, knowing that the memory of Daehyun's former lover will  make him worse. Thunder could hear small sobs from Daehyun, gosh this dude is like a girl when it comes to his past love.

I swear out loud because I think of you, who was so cold.
I feel crappy, I shout out loud in anger.

"Daehyun! Dude! We gotta get you outta here." Thunder grabbed Daehyun's arm and supporting his right side with his shoulder. "Eww.." Thunder thought as he realized what Daehyun had smelled like. Alcohol, just loads of it. "How much did you drink? Ugh."

"Lots... and looooooots of alcohol." Daehyun laughed and moved around crazily.

"Aye! Chill, we gotta at least get to the car. Aigoo, this guy always getting drunk and wasting my precious time." Thunder complained under his breath.

"Yah... it's because you care about me as a best friend, unlike some people whom loved me and ends up leaving me." Daehyun said out of nowhere, he wasn't thinking when he said that. "WHAT HAPPENED TO 'I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE WHEN YOU NEED ME' HUH? THAT'S ALL A BUNCH OF LIES, BULLSH*TTED LIES!" he screamed angrily. Thunder sighed.

"That's not true, I'm sure that those 'people' had their reasons to leave and I'm sure they explained it perfectly to you to why they were leaving."

"I know..." Daehyun's voice trailed off, he passed out on Thunder's shoulder.

"Aish!" Thunder yelled in frustration. "This is the last time I'm going to be in a situation like this."
Thunder quickly laid Daehyun in the car, then driving him home. He helped him into the house and left him there. "I have no time for this Daehyun. You better not get drunk again, cause no one will come. Aish." And for that he turned and left a passed out Daehyun on the ground.

I stand at the tip of this cruel cliff.
I rip up the memories of you – there is no more.

Hours later, Daehyun awakened with a terrible headache. He gripped onto his head fiercefully, then going to the kitchen and digging through the drawers for pain reliever medicine.

He starts to hallucinate again.

A beautiful Jieun whose smiling brightly was besides him. He stared at her, admiring her beauty that he had missed. "Jieun..." he murmured, his head throbbing but he ignored the pain.

"Daehyunnie... here." Jieun hands him a small jar of pain relievers, she looks at him with her concerned eyes. "You shouldn't drink so much, or you'll get headaches like this all the time. Yah! I told you not to drink a lot, why do you keep doing this?! Pabo." she pouted cutely, making Daehyun smile a bit. I miss that.

I am trapped in the memories of you, no.
Please hold my hand.

"Do you hear me pabo?! Drink the meds now! I don't want you to get sick."
He missed that, he really did. Her lectures, her caring lectures. He missed that a lot.

Daehyun sighed happily, continuing to stare at the hallucination of Jieun. Just as he reached out to try to grab her hand, she disappeared from his sight again.

So I can wake up – please don’t go.

Daehyun dropped his hand on the spot where her's was. He felt empty again.
He looked to the side to where the meds were. He reached out and uncapped the bottle, then accidentally spilling the pain relievers on the counter. He grabs two and swallowing them whole. "Aghh..."

Daehyun felt anger build up in his system, raging he pushed the pills off the table. Utensils clashing with a loud bang. "SONG JIEUN!" he yelled, his heart pained when he shouts out that name.

You not being here, not being next to me.
Is like my heart stopping and dying.
I can’t breathe.

"No pain reliever can ever relieve this pain in my heart. The pain of constantly missing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter