Back to Seoul & Night Clubs pt. 1

No Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4: Back to Seoul & Night Clubs pt.1

- Jieun's Side -

- location: two days later @ Korean Airline -

"OMG! I can't wait to be back in Seoul, then I can see my bae!" Hyosung jumped excitedly, looking at her ticket then at the flight schedule board. "Ugh! Our flight is in ten minutes, I just want to be in Seoul now!" she complained.

Jieun laughed, seeing Hyosung like this was quite strange and unusual. "Yah. Calm down, it's only ten minutes you can wait. We'll be there for three months anyways." Jieun smiled, patting Hyosung's back.

"I know but--" Hyosung paused when she noticed a couple walking towards them.

"SON NAEUN. KIM MYUNGSOO!" she shouted out to them, Naeun grinned and waved happily to her pulling along Myungsoo.

"It's been so long! How have you been?" Naeun smiled, hugging Hyosung tightly. Hyosung chuckled. "I've been fine. Oh.. wait a minute, are you two...?" she gasped.

Naeun laughed heartily, "Ne. This is my boyfriend, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo rubbed his nape awkwardly, probably embarressed of his girlfriend's behavior.

"Oh... I knew ya'll were gonna end up together. Hahaha.. Are ya'll headed to Seoul also?" Hyosung questioned, Naeun nodded. "Ne, we're gonna... get married over there."

"WHAT?! MARRIED?!"

Naeun giggles, Myungsoo puts his arm around his "fiancee".
"Guess we'll be on the same flight, right?"

Jieun just stood watching Hyosung and the Myungeun couple conversate, she felt left out so she just walked to where the windows was to watch the airplanes take flight.

- [NP] Nicholas Teo: Tears From Polaris -
Like a broken piece of string that has disappeared in a sea of people.
My eyes have finally lost sight of your face.

Jieun sighed, remembering the last time she had seen Daehyun and what he had looked like. She looked back at Naeun and Myungsoo. Those two... looks so happy and in love.
She watched as Myungsoo pecked Naeun's cheek lovingly, then gazing into each other's eyes.

Just wait a while desperately waiting for a shooting star to appear.
If wishes really do come true,
can love really be forever?

Jieun felt envy for Naeun, oh how she wished that she could be like her. With the one she loved, and even getting married. She turned back around, staring at the blue sky. "We are now too late, even if I found you again right Daehyun?" she murmured to herself, imagining Daehyun's face in the clouds. I miss you a lot... I wonder if you do too. she thought. Was I too cold when I left you? Should I have told you that I loved you? Why didn't I? I'm such a fool, instead I told you to forget about me. Have you forgotten about me?

Tomorrow's change may come too late.
But the memories of our shared history grows dimmer by the day.

- Daehyun's Side -

Awakened by the tone of his message, Daehyun swears numerous times before looking at his phone. Message From: Kim Hyuna, Park Jiyeon, & Krystal Jung (all three girls he has been "dating").

"Sh*t!" he swore, throwing his phone to the ground then rubbing his temples. WTF do they want from him? Always getting on his nerves and texting him everyday. Didn't he tell them to disappear out of his sight forever, why do they keep bothering him?

His phone vibrated and rung again. "AISH!" Daehyun yelled in frustration. He picked up his phone to look at the messages.

From:
Kim Hyuna
Jagiya, are you free tonight?

From:
Kim Hyuna
Jagiyaa, why aren't you answering me?!

From:
Kim Hyuna
Hun, why aren't you calling me? Are you seeing other girls?!

From:
Park Jiyeon
Hey babe, you wanna meet up tonight? I'll give you some bogogi. hehe or we can drink some beer and wine if you like? I have your favorite. /attachment: picture of wine/

From:
Krystal Jung
BABEEEE WHERE ARE YOOOOOU?!

From:
Park Jiyeon
do you see it? hehe. I'll bring it over tonight, arasso? okay, love you.

From:
Krystal Jung
IF U DONT ANSWER ME I'LL COME THERE RIGHT NOW!

Just when he was about to hit the delete button for each text messages, his phone rang.
Incoming Call: Thunder

Daehyun sighed and answered the phone, "What is it?" he spoke quietly.

"Hey dude. You wanna go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter