The Meeting [Part II]

I Hate Love Story

Minho POV

Today I met the rest of the cast and crew of our movie. This is going to be the most annoying day of my life. Yuri-noona would be there but I can't talk to her because of Victoria.  and I'm in a situation where I hurt Victoria and be happy with yuri-noona considering if she like me too or live my life like a hell so I won't hurt anyone. This would be a disaster when we started filming.

Anyways I saw Yuri-noona talking with Junho, I'll admit it I'm very jealous. I just drag Victoria with me and -in to their conversation so it would look like idols getting along together.

"Junho-hyung, long time no see." I asked. "I heard you got a girlfiend."

"Why does everyone brought my girlfriend up."Junho-hyung complained. Luck you, you found your love life and you're happy with her, poor me I'm stuck with Victoria.

"Congratuations though this is your first acting career and your on a major role." I congratulate hyung.

"Oh, right you should treat us." Yuri-noona said.

"Says the actress who topped her sunday slot and the afternoon sunday show."Junho .

"You should treat us both then." my annoying girlfriend said.

"I'm free tommorow, if you want I can ask 2pm to come with me."

"Your members only? Really? You should bring your girlfriend so we can met her." said Victoria.

"Sure, I'm not sure though if she's available you know company stuff." And now your bragging about her, a while ago your complaining about her, I thought.

"Soshi girls are free tommorow except Yoona-shi, but were going to have a party if you want to come, you could drop by."

"Can I ask my members to come too."

"Doesn't Krystal asked you?"

"My member sould come too" I said.

"It would be wierd all SM are there then 2pm would be the special guest." We all laugh.

"Yuri-noona you should teach me how to become a good actor, and I need your help too Minho-shi." Junho said.

"Arrasso" Yuri-noona and I both said in unison and she look at me. Ah this is my highlight of the day.

When we were practicing the lines with Yuri noona. The scnene where we found love and decided to end it.

Yuri: Hyunwoo this isn't right (she sighed) we have to end this.

Minho: Can't we just be a little selfish.

Yuri: A little, it's never little Hyunwoo. What are we gonna do? Well hurt the others.

Minho: I know, but I don't want to stop what we have. 

Yuri: Neither do I, however, this is not right. For now let's separate until we settle things around lets re-unite our love.

Minho: Okay, I love you.

Yuri: I love you too. (then they kiss, but not a real kiss since this is just a practice.)

And that was my second highlight of the day. I would cherish all those moments. When we dance together before whenever were paired up in a variety show and today. Now I make my choice I'll dump Victoria before we start the filming so I can express myself to yuri-noona. But then again, how the hell do I do that... Ah that's my biggest problem I at dumping people. Before I become SM trainee I have to dump my girlfriend because of the contract that we are not allowed to have a relationship. I did dump her, you know the "It's not you it's me crap." She ended up hating me, I don't blame her though.

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

Green letters are lines from the movie.

Sorry for the late update.... I need to update before I start my review so I won't be updating till October... Sorry....:(