Yuri is casted to another drama (edited)

I Hate Love Story

Yuri's POV

I really hate love story, it's to cliche I mean, their so over rated. Things like that never happened in real life but I have to put up with Love story because I'm always casted as a heroine in a drama like our face Im Yoona. Of course no one knows this except our members and manager. Can you imagine an actress who's role is lovable and find a way to meet her true love actually hates her role. People would bash me, well they're already doing that except that my manager says that I should hide the fact that I HATE LOVE STORIES...

So my day start at 2am in the morning memorize my lines,cursing myself why did I accept this role, getting ready for the set, cursing myself why did I accept this role, going to the set, cursing myself why did I accept this role, waiting for my shot and cursing myself why did I accept this role. I said cursing myself why did I accept this role a lot didn't I. Well that's me. So this would be my last acting role and I will never accept any acting role again, maybe if it's action I would be gladly to accept that. And I'm very happy to announce that this is the last shot I will take for the drama and my days of memorizing a cliche lines would be over. At last I'm free, and I would never watch myself on tv, but my members always do and they praise me a lot for my acting. I just wish that this would lead me to an acion star career.

In the afternoon I have to practice with my members as we are having a comeback soon. It was tiresome, I hate it when I don't get the dance moves and we have to repeat from the top because of me but it was worth it seeing the fans and shouting your name while your performing on stage now that is a very satisfying outcome of our endless, tiresome and fun practice. At the end of our practice manager oppa called me, Yoona and Jesica.

"Yoona, you will have new drama and you to Jesica and Yuri, they love your acting so you will play a role in a movie, it's a...." manager oppa look tensed towards me. "another love story but please do your best."

"Yes manager oppa." Jessica and Yoona said in unison then they look at me.

"Manager-nim you know I hate doing that." I protested.

"Well, the new CEO already agreed to the director so you can't say no to this." Manager oppa looked sorry for me.

"Aish, that new CEO never considered his employee. just doing what he want." I complained.

"You don't have to worry, Choi Minho of Shinee would be your leading man." he assured me.

"Okay, I'll do it. It's not like I have a choice right?" Manager oppa just smile and nodded.

At the Soshi dorm, members are watching my drama while Yoona and I read are new script.

"So another love story for our yul, who hate love story." Yoona sighed.

"What's your role, Yoona-shi?" I asked.

"Love story too but mine happened in Joseon dynasty."

"Oh, that's cool so you get to ride horse and use swords or bow and arrow."

"No, I'm a queen, why would you, Oh I remember you like, extreme stuff. Hey, so what do you think of Minho?"

"He is hot, handsome, talented and a colleague."

"Your not close to him are you?"

"No, we might have work together but we never have time to talk like friends and besides Victoria is glued to him like leech."

"Why, I mean we're in the same company."

"Well, it's like you and Onew oppa. Your in the same company, you work together but your not comfortable with him." Yonna sighed. Then we take turns to practice their lines. When they are both tired they just sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Autors Note:

Hope you like it.... Please comment if you like it or not.... and please do support me in my new fanfic.....Thank you...