Chance

I Hate Love Story

Minho's POV

My life is not that perfect. I have a annoying girlfriend, Victoria of fx, which you already know because like me she's also an idol, so I'll tell you about our relationship. So Victoria is always their for me literally she's like a leech. She cook food for me and my members a lot. I really want to break up with her, I didn't even like her, our previous CEO just told me to date her because the netizens like it, suddenly we're a couple. I didn't mind it at first since I don't have a girlfriend or a girl that I like but lately it become a burden some. The only interesting that is happening to me is my career. Shinee is very famous and I'm very busy schedules because I'm the face of the group. 

Other than that I like wathcing drama because i believe that my the one is still out there somewhere, I always watch yuri noona's drama because she's really good at it. And I hope someday she become my leading lady. It's not like we haven't been working together it's just that we're never close part of it is because of Victoria, and because yuri noona is an idol too so we never have time to talk. The only conversation we have is mostly about our job together and greeting when we pass by each other. To be honest I have a crush on Yuri noona. I got jealous by donghae hyung because they are close friends. The only person who knows that is manager hyung and the new CEO. They found out about it when Yuri noona and I dance at their concert you know 1,2 step. I can't tell my members about it because they'll punish me for dating Victoria while my head is with another girl.

So my day starts at 4am, I  got a text from Victoria, I jog in the morning, text  victoria, I go to shower, text victoria, eat breakfast, text victoria, go to shoot fc, text victoria. Well I texted Victoria a lot because she will get mad if I don't reply to her text messages.

I got a text, I really got frustrated so I'm about to throw my phone when I decided to look at it's from my manager to meet at the afternoon. Good thing I didn't throw it. In the afternoon manager hyung and I meet at the sm building.

"Minho-shi, you finally got your dream role, your leading lady in the movie would be SNSD Kwon Yuri-shi." manager hyung said to me.

"Chincha, hyung that would be great I would work hard on this." I said greatfully.

"But I got bad news for you, Victoria-shi would be the supportng role. So you won't be able to get close to Yuri-shi.". manager said to me seriously.

"Yes, she would be the greatest obstacle. Why did I said yes to Lee Soo Man when he asked me to date Victoria-shi, why?"

"Kim Yoon Ming, assigned this for you so that you could have a chance to right what you have done and to make yuri-shi fall in love with you."

"Is that why Yuri noona got the lead role."

"Partly, you knok how good she is on acting and the director requested it."

"I'll do well then. Kamsahamnida... Anneoyong manager hyung."

At Shinee's dorm Minho and Taemin are watching Yuri noona's drama.

"Taeminnie I'll have a new movie with Yuri noona and Victoriashi." I said during the commercial.

"Whose your leading lady?" Taeminnie asked.

"Yuri noona."

"That would be hard, Victoria noona would be mad with that."

"I know and I have to confess, I don't really like Victoria-shi it's just Lee Soo Man told me to date her and I really like Yuri noona."

"Hyung we already know that, it's too obvious but Victoria noona's fans would bash you and Yuri noona would be bashed too. Not only that you will hurt Victoria noona."

"I know that, that's why our new CEO give me the role because he gave me a chance.A chance to correct my wrong doing and for me to be happy."

"Do you even know what Yuri noona think of you."

"Aniyo, we were never close."

"Exactly my point."

"Your lucky Taeminnie, Sulli loves you and yo love her to.'

"Fine, hyung I'll support you."

 

 

Please comment, I really need it. To Victoria's fans keep cool.XD