The Meeting [Part I]

I Hate Love Story

Yuri POV

Today I have to meet the director and rest of the crew. Well it's the usual summary of the story and explanation of our character. Then press conference the next day and the next day after the next day would be the first shoot. I really don't want to go. It's not like I haven't read he script and I have already memorized half of my part. But I have to go since I was dragged there by my manager. So here's how the movie goes:

My role is Eun-seo, she is the protagonist of the movie. A good swimmer, she ran away from her foster parent who by the way is one of her kidnapper, then she had this childhood friend, Hyun-woo played by Choi Minho of Shinee, that she met while she was on the run, like her he is a swimmer too, but he stopped because his sister drowned when they were in a vacation. Then they got separated when Eun-seo got caught by her kidnapper, luckily she fleed through her saver Woo-jin, played by Lee Junho of 2pm, a young rich kid who became the lover of Eun-seo. Hyun-woo and Eun-seo meet again after ten years, Hyun-woo on the other hand have a girlfriend, Ha-eun, played by Victoria Song of Fx, a child of Do-hyun, he was the mastermind to kidnapped Eun-seo and the antagonist of the story. Ha-eun is not allowed to see Hyun-woo unless his team in swimming won. Two out of three.Hyun-woo asked for Eun-seo and Woo-jin's help to win the swim contest so that he could see Ha-eun unfortunately he loss but Eun-seo and Woo-jin won for him so he is allowed to see Ha-Eun until the second competition. Hyun-woo asked to be trained by Eun-seo and Woo-jin so he won't loss again. Then Eun-seo's captor found her because of Ha-Eun jealousy towards Eun-seo. Eun-seo was saved by Hyun-woo but she got injured and can never swim again. She blamed Hyun-woo and left the swim team. Woo-jin on the other hand was asked to find her fiancee who was kidnapped by Do-hyun, the lost daughter of Go family and the only heiress of the Go interprises. While Woo-jin is struggling to break-up with Eun-seo and find his fiancee, Hyun-woo is worried about Eun-seo and comfort her until she is able to use her hand again. Then Eun-seo and Hyun-woo felt inlove then separate because they felt that they betrayed Ha-eun and Woo-jin. Woo-jin found out that he was looking for his girlfriend, Eun-seo, his fiancee, the lost daughter of Go family but he was too late when they meet Eun-seo break up with him despite that he still help her to find her lost family. Whereas Hyun-woo choose to be with Ha-eun. At the competition Eun-seo supported Hyun-woo and Woo-jin then left before the awarding. She was about to leave the country when Hyun-woo shouted his name. Then they live happily ever after.

What a crappy story right, what a typical childhood friend, then they got separated then they have different lives then they meet and a lot of obstacle for them to be together then they live happily ever after. In real life there is no such thing as happily ever after. Those are just fantasies made b the writer and act by us.I became like this because my parents got divorced then my brother killed himself because he caught his girlfriend cheating. So I focus myself on work, friends, family and to my fans.  

Ah, I hope Donghae or Eunhyuk oppa is here. Or at least one of my members. And here is Junho,Minho, Victoria and other actor and actresses. Victoria is still leeching with Minho-shi, Junho is quite on the side and he other are minding themselves. Well, I greeted Junho-shi.

"Oh, junho-shi how are you and your girlfriend?" I teased.

"Oh, yuri-noona, I'm good. Ah, how do you know about Soeun-shi?" he said in surprise.

"I know about her through rumors, so her name is Soeun, I must met the girl who make my hoobae fall inlove. Arraso?"

"Ne, ah noona can you help Hyo-yeon sunbae to console Min?"

"Min? As in Lee Min-young? As in Miss A Min"

"Ne, noona."

"What did you do? You naughty boy?"

"Well, I left her for Soeun."

"I'll see what I can do?"

What the heck did I just say, help to console min of miss A. I don't even believe on love. Such a disastrous way of life. Why? Why can't they know I don't believe in love and I hate it. Why didn't I just talk with Minho or Victoria. Now that I think about it why does Minho always look this way.. Ugh never mind I hate this day.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

sorry for the late update. It's actually connected with my first story entitled "Pocketful of Love"