First encounter - Part 2

2nd Confession

- Sungjae and Ilhoon Part-

 

Sungjae Pov

" Sungjae-ah~ we have already arrived. can you call the waiter? I'm tired. "         I looked at her strangely when she said that.          " we ride in the car, right? why tired? Ouh! is it because you are overweight? "          I burst laughing. and that was when the server was already in front of us. she is saving face by hitting my hand.           " Ouch! hey, don't do that~! your arms were also gaining weight. "         I was joking again, but she pretend not listening to what I say. The waiter gave us the Menu.         " What did you want to eat? hurm? Sungjae-ah~ look at me~ "       she shake my wrist up to my phone almost fell.         " Molla~ just taking the order, please. I don't mind to eat anything. "            I push away the menu that waiter have given.           " urmm... I will call you shortly. "        she said to the waiter. then she moved closer and looked at me. I pretend not to look at her but eventually she took my phone.         " why your behavior is getting worse to me? do you still consider us only as a close friend? "           I startled. 

 

 

" Sungjae-ah...  I can not accept it. I think, it's better to let you go than to be with someone who have no sense to me. "           her eyes watery. I tried to wipe her cheeks but she gets up. she then continued          " I know I am not worthy to you, because you are a rich man. many women lining up to be with you.  but I have tried. Sungjae-ah... I do not want us to continue this. Goodbye. "        I tried reaching her hand but failed. She looks serious this time.

 

 

Ilhoon Pov

I woke up early this morning and getting ready. although this is unusual but I am willing to do whatever it takes for Music. today there are open auditions at the SUNG Company. without having to tell anyone, I have been preparing to go there.  RIINNG RIINGG      but then, my phone ringing and my girlfriend's name frequently appears. I not know how many times she called me.             " Yoboseyo~ nae. Ahh... I just woke up. can you call me the next time? I feel tired. nae, annyeong. "          while I was lying to her, I was actually getting ready to ride a bicycle. I can not tell her the truth because she would not want me to pursue my dream as a rapper. 

 

 

my arrival there, I ran into the building. I see many people are lining up to wait their turn. I sighed. Apparently many people who arrived earlier than me.           " Move!!! you! I don't like you! so get a lost! yeah,, you too~ and you and you... "          in many, many voices, there is a male voice that sounds arrogant to me. I saw many people scared after see him. I find where the voice came, and until...       " Oh! why is this short guy in front of me? Get lost, now! "         

 

 

Sungjae Pov

" I went to the car and headed to the company. in the car, I the radio but in turn the song is all about a love story.         " Aish~ Moya!! what's wrong with them? all about love song!! "       I angrily shut the radio. Upon reaching, I see a wide variety of vehicles outside the company. I found it strange to see things what happened. I walked in, but they all looked up at me and made ​​me run faster.        " Hahh... why there's so many people? ouh?! yeah..today there are auditions. I better faster if don't want to get yell. "       I run fast again and then I thought of the idea. See many queues waiting for their turn, I think my idea is definitely easier for me to do the job! Fighthing!! 

 

 

I walk with confidence while getting rid of them.           " You!!  Get lost!! You too! You, You and You!! "        them to be a removable by me, glued there. but then I saw there was a short man who looked at me blur.        " Oh! why is this short guy in front of me? Get lost, now! "          I passed him and went to the room, which was provided.         " Hey, stupid taller-man!! how dare you say I'm a short guy, huh?! "          my step ceased after hearing the voice of a man who abused me.           " what did you say? yah! do you think you have a talent to go to this audition? listen, a short guy is definitely can't participated it. So, get lost! "         

 

 

Ilhoon Pov

After I rejected by the arrogant man, I came back with an empty heart. I call my girlfriend.          " Jinjjayo... I on the way to meet you. Just wait for me, there. "    thought I can express disappointment to my girlfriend but she would get angry at me if I tell her the truth.      " Yeobo-ah~ oh? why you looks so down? "          I gasped when she seemed to know the real situation. I deny it.           " Don't tell me, actually you late because.... "         I hide my eyes glance so as not to clash with her.          " Omo!! you went to the audition, right? why didn't you tell me the real situation? lack of trust are the real reason, right. "          She looked right to me, makes my heart confused. I do not know what the actual meaning of that. suddenly, she holds my hands  but not act that often she did.          " Look here. I think... our relationship became to worse. I hope you understand what I mean. "           then, she left me after giving me a bitter smile. Impact on me.

 

 

I wonder what the role of that arrogant man in the company. suddenly appeared that face an arrogant man that cause everything in my mind.

 

( Ilhoon & Sungjae )


Next members will surely Peniel and Hyunsik ,right? hehehe...