First encounter - Part 3

2nd Confession

 

-Peniel and Hyunsik Part-

 

Peniel Pov

To: My Lovely girl

From: Peniel

" I was still in the plane. Yeah, I really miss you. "

 

I text my girlfriend and said I was still in the plane while I was taking a walk at Dongdaemun. I walk around while choosing a clothes for me and a gift for my girlfriend. I started looking at random points ... yeah, girl. This is my chance while out with no women beside me.  I'm running up my legs want dislodged from its place of origin, I went to a cafe nearby. When I went in, a fairly strong-bodied man, welcome me. Then, I was accompanied by a woman who everyone can tell she's at a young age. She's start taking a order.       " Can I have you? "      I joked with her when I sees she's a little awkward. 

 

 

" Huh, yeah?!! what about me?. "             Oh my!!! I was surprised to see she was in front of me. I rub my eyes twice to see more clearly. PANNGGGG      " what kind of boyfriend are you?? does not recognize your own girlfriend?!! Aish!! "            after she slapped me, suddenly the water coming from somewhere, she achieved it and throw it to me. I woke up to calm her when seeing conditions became chaotic. She achieve anything close to it and throw at me. how the situation chaotic, so is the cafe.           " I hate you!! I don't want to see you from now on!! "        She shouted, and then fled in tears. I saw a man who welcomed me earlier, now approached me closer. I ran out of this place and let the items that I bought left there.          " Yah!!! stop at there!! clean the situation at here too!!! "         I ran with all my might and could hear the man getting away from me.

 

 

Hyunsik Pov

I sigh hardly but still clean up all the mess. time is passing. Without my conscious, only me left in the cafe. I tidy up and organize equipment then get ready to close the cafe. I sat for a moment to rest my waist. as such, I opened Instagram for a while but then I saw her brighter face filling it. my heart said 'You do well' but deep inside my heart, I'm broken. 'You look more happy than I thought', My mind continues to speak again without stopping. as see the pictures that there is no sign to stop. 'Your heart was so fast to cure the wounds' . I sigh again. I wish you a good luck. 

 

 

( Hyunsik & Peniel )


I update this chapter earlier because I might not be able to updated another Tuesday ^-^